Aug 11, 2018
Funny coincidence that most of these futa have masculine bodies displaying obvious masculine traits with the technicality of being female or whatever. Wonder why.

Hopefully, the grizzly bear is completely avoidable, and someone please tell me the blonde in the beginning didn't really lose her head, literally and figuratively, after that fight. She had to jump in headfirst there, didn't she ?? HEADing directly into the fictional recycle bin after losing to a skinny ass wannabe dominatrix with a sword she had the 'brilliant' idea to fight against using a damn kitchen knife.:FacePalm:

If this will be a normal occurrence and more attractive female characters are gonna be offed like that, this game isn't for me.:cry::cautious: Never understood why some devs would spend money on assets to make an attractive female character just to kill her off without checking how or if it's popular first, but to each their own. Good luck to the dev anyway.

I agree. It felt more like some sort of a teaser than an actual 0.1 version of a game, too short to be considered an alpha release too.

The MC's probably that Shade guy at the end of the 'update', and the blonde was his fwb or GF, but he didn't seem too, if at all, upset about seeing her dead, smfh.

Still a better option than seeing it ballsdeep in any of the LIs' holes as some sort of a shitty plot twist anyway, like it was the case in a few other games, where devs added one without any warning in advance just to see the world burn.:ROFLMAO:
Aw are the futa really all hyper masculine? How godamn basic can you get? My goddamn kingdom for soft sweet futa milfs.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wouldn't know since i don't bother with any of those new "remakes" or whatever they're supposed to be.
It's not a remake. Star Wars got cut lose from only EA/Lucas being able to make games under the Star Wars umbrella.

And no this isn't better than Outlaws, just some troll being a troll.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Ch.1
800+ renders | 13,000+ words
Meet 10 female characters, 3 futa characters, and 2 loyal creatures
Hmm...so now this title has introduced three females with dicks. Will there be choices available for the player to change out their dick's into pussies? (Some other titles offer this for futa and trans characters...for players dislike seeing that content.)

As well, players who are NOT into futa content...will it be made easier to identify who the futa characters are, so a player can easily ignore any intimate interactions with them (both MC and or his love interests can easily avoid any intimacy with them, or will love interest be involved with them in the story...like it or not)?

I'm asking these questions as I'm trying to understand how the futa kink will be handled with in this fairly new story. As I'm really not a fan of females with a penis content (many others would like to know how the content will be offered and handled...instead of just reading that it can be avoidable).

Regards.

Em3219

Feb 24, 2023
It look great! Amazing renders. Great characters designs. Question: Does it gonna have any animations??

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm...so now this title has introduced three females with dicks. Will there be choices available for the player to change out their dick's into pussies? (Some other titles offer this for futa and trans characters...for players dislike seeing that content.)

As well, players who are NOT into futa content...will it be made easier to identify who the futa characters are, so a player can easily ignore any intimate interactions with them (both MC and or his love interests can easily avoid any intimacy with them, or will love interest be involved with them in the story...like it or not)?

I'm asking these questions as I'm trying to understand how the futa kink will be handled with in this fairly new story. As I'm really not a fan of females with a penis content (many others would like to know how the content will be offered and handled...instead of just reading that it can be avoidable).

Regards.
Because it's avoidable??

Pussy?

pKO6pK.jpg

Dick?

s63iSP.jpg

Jul 4, 2017
so you are going to add futa and waste it on what a thousand games already have ....what a shame at least give us the option to choose between futa on male or male on futa

Reactions: gooros and acondo

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Avoidable - Futa/Trans, Futa X Male, Sissification
"Avoidable" :KEK: :KEK: trying the new version that's practically a joke right there, the only thing that is avoidable is sucking that character's dick or the Mc being his little bitch, but everything that happens before that is not at all avoidable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gato negro

Aug 29, 2023
this game looks really good. I hope it won't get abandoned. I was waiting soo long for a good futa on male game. (There are good futa on male games like UFO, Family Affair, Star Periphery, The Shrink R&R, FemCity, Your Place and so on.) But this game seems has a much more quality renders like UFO. If i could support the dev i would. Keep the good work bud.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OK, cool. And thanks for your simple easily understood explanation (with images). Usually "avoidable" means it's a user choice before an act/scene happens. But the complete organ removal is a better method of making content avoidable for the player.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards.
This is what is listed here: along with these tags:

• Avoidable - Futa/Trans, Futa X Male, Sissification
Planned tags:
  • Avoidable - Transformation, Female Domination, Futa X Female
The dev does not seem to be here, so if you need more clarification, I would ask on Itch.io or since you can join any Patreon for free and comment on public pages which this release is.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
"Avoidable" :KEK: :KEK: trying the new version that's practically a joke right there, the only thing that is avoidable is sucking that character's dick or the Mc being his little bitch, but everything that happens before that is not at all avoidable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you...you saved me some bandwidth. :KEK:

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This is what is listed here: along with these tags:

The dev does not seem to be here, so if you need more clarification, I would ask on Itch.io or since you can join any Patreon for free and comment on public pages which this release is.
Thanks for the link.. After reviewing and noticing, I have concerns, one main one being...the MC looks a femboi character. So it's a pass for me.

Regards.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
a mystical world where magic flows freely
MAGIC!!
a technological marvel at the peak of innovation
SCI-FI!!

side with the Extinctionists
or the Expansionists
Or will you forge your own path
FACTIONS!! (let's just hope we won't miss out on hot girls depending on the one we choose, I mean harmony must mean you get the best of both world right? lol).

And the cherry on top, a harem path.

The fate of humanity rests in your hands.
I love it when you actually have the choice. Let's see if the dev will be able to keep his promises now lol.

THX

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Oh no! Hot characters doing hot things, some of them with dicks! On *chicks*! My delicate sensibilities! How will I ever survive with these fictional characters doing fictional things in a game that I don't care for, much less desire to play!

Haha. Never change, F95.

Right, well. May as well knock out some of the usual questions.

I see transformation, futa and such listed as optional. There's also the harem tag. Does that mean our slightly twinkish MC can go Futa and still enjoy harem life and have some agency? Or is this one of those intended story splits where if you go femme, you are a submissive spineless tool?

I'm absolutely fine with the MC being on the receiving end (if chosen), but games where they can give just as good as they get are... rare.

And the typical follow up: Is this true futa, where it's both bits below, or are we swapping out the primary means of boinking?

Renders are looking good! The suggested mod to remove a chunk of the text block by default also seems like a sound move, enhancing the look.

Even if the story doesn't hit my strike zone, I wish you the best in your creative project. As others have mentioned, there are a few other glorious lewd sci fi games, some with elements of gender bending within, but that puts you in a saucy minority, not a majority. Easier to stand out, at least.

Much like some of your leading optional ladies, here's hoping the project stands tall, hur hur.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Man you just destroyed all the excitement I built up reading the summary lol.
Maybe, just maybe, and I didn't play the game, but maybe the MC has to start as a loser, grow out of it... I wouldn't mind some role reversal. Idk what are MC's upbringings or origin story since I didn't play but maybe we start out with a loser mc and grow out of it depending on your choices. I won't lie, I like when you feel like all the choices you made actually had an impact on how your MC acts.
A bit like estate dominate where you don't necesarily start as a loser but you have to submit for some time t'ill the occasion for you to have you revenge rises. I wouldn't mind if this game is that kind of slowburn. However I agree abt the whole scene awkwardly cut being annoying.
It's like when you play games that let you choose the gender of the MC. That's smt dev/s need to understand as they prbbly imagined their MC having one gender in their og plot.
You just get this weird feeling when playing like smt isn't right and that's normal. A person won't act/be the same if she has a d$ck or a pu$$y. The interractions should be different for each gender lol.

THX

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes