2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
God I hate the minigame, I suck at that type of game :D

Other than that... Now that the game actually works for me, the story kinda had potential but it does seem like the writer really wasnt up to the task. It's way too short which in turn makes it quite silly due to the pace, but the art is top notch so thats a plus.

Last edited:
S

SCATBORD_VIKING

really broken, softlocked twice for me in first 5 minutes of play

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
yea but i bet its the censored version anyone know if the full version on OP is censored or uncensored

The Last Weekend v1.1737

Download Censored Game (FREE)
Download Uncensored Game (PATRONS ONLY)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated title and Op date as its complete

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Certainly different than the usual games, but it seems to progress way to fast. There wasn't enough story, puzzles, mystery or suspense, and the ending was just silly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Disappointing. The "alternate routes" are literally the same just with the models switched around. The game tries to convince you there's 4 routes, in practice it's only 2 and they're functionally identical so it's just one.

I was hoping there's be some choices to be made so we could have vastly different scenario's but nope.

Boring.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is this really version 1.0 or just a random number you put on the OP, Version 1.1737 is out, i can download it and post it, but i want to make sure it's not the same version.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Disappointing. The "alternate routes" are literally the same just with the models switched around. The game tries to convince you there's 4 routes, in practice it's only 2 and they're functionally identical so it's just one.

I was hoping there's be some choices to be made so we could have vastly different scenario's but nope.

Boring.
Agreed, no option to mix and match the couples is disappointing.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Moved to Visual novel section add VN link and game info length

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The first post still need some attention, as it is both text (presentation) and links point toward the "Paul" version..

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote