VN RPGM Completed The Legend of Arcadieu [v1.1.0] [Kavorka]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Head.jpg

Overview:
The legend of Arcadieu... a mystical land full of adventures, treasures and sexy girls.
When a young man finds himself trapped in this new video game, he must find a way out. The evil Queen Alexandra controls everything, but with the help of Sophie the magician and Trish the warrior, hope remains. Meet all kinds of sexy and fun characters and save the kingdom of Arcadieu!​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-07
Release Date: 2019-06-05
Developer: Kavorka Play - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

378857_1.jpg 378858_2.jpg 378859_3.jpg 8A.jpg 12D.jpg 17A.jpg

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is this animated (the sex scenes, not the false tag of animated eye blinking and speech mimic) or just another slideshow?

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
The screenshots here shows almost all the sex scenes cgs in this game so yeah, the game is super short, its fully VN so no gameplay (grinding for lvs, gathering eq etc.) honetsly im kinda disappointed but its not the "game" fault i just expected rpg with VN elements not a full VN. The "game" itself is very medicore.

voyaflex

Jun 5, 2017
Some reason even I choose the bring rope and it says you got the rope, it turns into torch when battle happens

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Game runs too slow in my pc so i cant play it all but i like the art and that apparently you return to your world with your girls in an ending or stay and become a demon lored with your new demon harem.
Its short apparently but thats fine, Patreon has shown that its detrimental to game's development if they have too big a scope so i rather take a short game than a big game with padded development time to harvest money.

Reactions: iamslime

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I thought it was interesting, but WAY too short. Not the best game by any means, but not bad. I'm hoping for a sequel someday. Preferably with more gameplay and character development

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
You have to hope that the dev will come on F95 read the comments :)

Kingo11

Dec 25, 2018
I really don't know why, but this game reminds me of undertale and deltarune, the main protagonist looks like Kris, and the blue monster is like a fusion of bowsette and undyne.

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
I really don't know why, but this game reminds me of undertale and deltarune, the main protagonist looks like Kris, and the blue monster is like a fusion of bowsette and undyne.
I agree. The emblem with two arrows an hearts in the background also reminds me of the dreemurr emblem in Undertale. The art design of the town and colour palette remind me of Deltarune, and the slime cave definitely feels inspired by Undertale. I mean even look at the three protagonists, a blue-skinned human, a female pink and purple bruiser that's angry and wields a big chopping weapon, and a smaller and shy healer with a witch's hat and has long ears.

Definitely inspired by the two, but it was still intersting, if short.

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Is the first ending CG bugged for anyone else? Can't seem to unlock it no matter the choice combination.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote