Unreal Engine Abandoned The Legend of Kya [Prototype] [Sunbath]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Phelaria

Sep 27, 2017
Fair enough, and obviously the incentive to respond to a similar case involving different content would not have been as big. As it was in this case, for something you personally derive joy from.

As far as the 'personal' angle I took, and speaking on taking things personal and giving an emotional response. It comes from a good place. With the initial expectation being that you would lash out at me and take it the wrong way, but with the hopes that you'd possibly notice something that you've grown accustom to, like I myself did.

But as you implied, this far out reaches this thread. And this site as a whole. And I understand that you didn't come here for a shrink, you came here to find something worth downloading. I just hoped that you'd think on it, and that maybe something would have changed within you. Regardless of you being a stranger.

And yes, an eternity for certain lol. My angle was more from a hypothetical perspective than that of a literal one, in which you would go to each individual game involving such criticism and defend every single case.

Anyways, I'm pleasantly surprised by how you responded. And I wish you well, Green

Reactions: GreenDark

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Armor breaking is good, but the aim feels a bit off because the arrow comes out precisely from the protag, not the crosshair. Giving a trajectory instead a fixed aiming point on screen might be a good idea.
Also, melee attacks are missing for a combat-enabled game.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Oh please... No futa, for God's sake!
If you want do a lesbian game, stay on track and do a LESBIAN GAME!
Lesbian's turn me on,then you have to edit models and meshes and I'm sick of dick's that are bigger than my arm,I'd imagine there's Futa games out there,

Stay on track, more than one game has been ruined due to a change in direction

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Minimum specs are bit off, I7 9900K Radeon XT 5700,lag.... not even getting 60FPS Frap's doesn't work,I'll have to go buy some shit,But a fun game even though early stages,Have to print off the control's I got stuck

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks promising - hopefully sex with monsters and guys too? like her outfit and her first pose and how her legs look in the first preview pic. and her boobs look nice too. the location in th thumbnail looks really cool too.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
What are you trying to say? That a big game with lots of effort put into it is a waste if it's focused on lesbians?
That's a terrible line of thinking so I hope I misunderstood something.
hey, its a free country, well your country that is.. he/she can think whatever he/she wants....

Reactions: reducto

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
This may be a fairly noobish question but... how do I shoot? I don't start with a ranged weapon, and using RMB to aim, only zooms in.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
This game honestly looks really solid, can't wait to see what comes of it

I can see how having mouse movement controlling the actual sex scene would make having a free camera hard to implement, but maybe there's someway to put it in anyways, because the current camera options don't really work super well

18yuriisgreat

Sep 15, 2019
It is a marvelous idea that clothes disappear when you attack. Lesbian contents with pretty characters are hot. Great graphics but not hardware demanding, even my mx150 can run it at 20+fps. Really looking forward to further updates.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes