Unreal Engine Abandoned The Legend of Kya [Prototype] [Sunbath]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Really hope this turns into an actual game. It's filling a lot of niches that are sadly vastly underrepresented.
- Female protag with lesbian focus
- Lesbian content in general
- Lewd games with actual gameplay (looking at you, several thousand shitty Patreon Ren'Py games)
- 3D models that aren't those same fucking horrible DAZ models everyone uses
- Clothing damage to enemies and not exclusively to player character

Definitely going to be following this one.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
There hasn't been an update at their patreon or twitter since Nov '20. Anyone care to share the deets on what's happening?
Or did I miss some critical info?

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
Guys, Sunbath Games has posted a multitude of "minigames" on their Twitter, which are actually really nice. I think there should be download links for those in the OP since the main game hasn't been getting much attention anyways. Also, there are special version of the minigames, and maybe even more on their Patreon, if someone is feeling generous...

Reactions: Ssato243

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
"minigames"
interesting interpretation of what are rather animation interaction tests (move your mouse to interact with the Animation) ;)
And you see the result also in the Demo in the Lesbian Scene and it's isn't extremely convincing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
"minigames"
interesting interpretation of what are rather animation interaction tests (move your mouse to interact with the Animation) ;)
And you see the result also in the Demo in the Lesbian Scene and it's isn't extremely convincing
Hey, they're good enough to be sufficient jacking material :p Especially the Demon one since it's voiced and apparently has a topless version on their patreon, which would be nice if someone shared :unsure:

Reactions: Ssato243
Jan 6, 2021
can someone please tell me if this game is still working on it
From twitter the dev seems like focusing on VR stuff right now with no sight him working on this game anymore. Also, it looks like he has a new patreon page at SunbathG that have a post if anyone can leak it.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
From twitter the dev seems like focusing on VR stuff right now with no sight him working on this game anymore. Also, it looks like he has a new patreon page at SunbathG that have a post if anyone can leak it.
I saw the new patron page but there is nothing on this game shame I think the game is interesting that's why I am asking because in the new patron there is nothing

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Looks really good. If there is ever an option to choose between pure lesbian, bi, and straight content, I'd totally be down.
I was never really into pure lesbian games. But, it looks excellent. I'm sure if it continues, and grows it will be popular. Appears to be deserted, though.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes