Unity Flash The Legend of LUST [2022-04-13] [PGSPOTSTUDIOS]

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Does it still french fry your pc?
Jesus Christ I wish I knew this before opening the game and typing in the password, my fucking pc just shut right off and I can't turn it on again. Fucking thing is bricked for all I know. WTF.

I didn't think about it because I'd played the online version just fine, but apparently this version is broken to all hell. GUH, I should have paid more attention to the thread. Guess I gotta look into if my laptop can get its GPU replaced or not.

Last edited:

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Uhuh.I played some mini flash games from the same dev.
The ones with bukkake, where *If you want more cumshots - visit a patreon.*
So - no, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wavergen

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Jesus Christ I wish I knew this before opening the game and typing in the password, my fucking pc just shut right off and I can't turn it on again. Fucking thing is bricked for all I know. WTF.

I didn't think about it because I'd played the online version just fine, but apparently this version is broken to all hell. GUH, I should have paid more attention to the thread. Guess I gotta look into if my laptop can get its GPU replaced or not.
damn that sucks. I did manage to make it work on my laptop with the previous version, but it was overheating my gpu like crazy, so i ended up uninstalling it cause i remembered people complaining about that in the replies before.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
damn that sucks. I did manage to make it work on my laptop with the previous version, but it was overheating my gpu like crazy, so i ended up uninstalling it cause i remembered people complaining about that in the replies before.
Oddly enough I didn't see any slowdown with the game. Now I wouldn't say it was butter smooth nor played above a certain framerate, but there wasn't anything wrong with the PC. No insane CPU usage, no shut downs or aforementioned slowdowns, hell not even stuttering beyond the usual you might find in a game in this stage of development and optimization.

My guess would be either the interaction and optimization between the game itself and the program to view the scenes is badly done and is bricking your PC; or the game is so insanely poorly optimized that it just takes unity to the breaking point and past it (although I doubt that since I have seen and played worse that performed better on much weaker PCs).

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
fucking cant pass jumping on the pillars, it would either not jump, the circle wouldnt show up, clicking and he wont jump this is really annoying

jezzaclarkson

Dec 22, 2018
The freaking pillar game where you chase the catgirl is impossible. The clickboxes dont work, are timed wrong, and/or dont give any prompt. Either give us a way to skip or patch it tomake it easier or at least completable.

Parzival45

Apr 2, 2018
FROM THE ARCHIVE, ENJOY. UPVOTE SO OTHERS CAN SEE!!

RUN GAME:
To run the game please download and install the specific flash player available at the link below.
Once you open the link, select your operating system in the first field and Opera and Chromium in the second one.

Once installation is complete, run the game's .exe

LAG PROBLEMS:
Try setting "The Legend of LUST.exe" file compatibility to "Vista sp2".
Right click > Properties > Compatibility > Compatibility mode > Window Vista (Service Pack 2)

OPTIMAL RESOLUTION:
Game is best viewed at 1280x900

ENTER CODE:
"Pleasure" skip ahead to the Valley of Pleasures.
"Sun" skip ahead to the Capital of the Sun Empire. Acquire attribute points for Demonica, Maria and Micia. Maria sluttiness lv maxed and inventory items for use.
"Bunny" skip ahead to after acquiring the Onyx Caves.
"Pilatus" skip ahead to the Capital of the Sun Empire after completing the Ancient Jungle missions.
"Magic" skip ahead to The Frontlines in the Lost Territories after completing the Wastelands mission.
"War" skip ahead to The Fairy Forest after completing all local missions.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I can't fuck the farmgirl. I get through her initial scene (super hot) then when the demon possesed kid whips his dick out i can't click next.

Also, my computer is a POS and about 10 years old, runs the game just fine (sometimes i see the adobe flash icon or a green screen for a milisecond but thats it)

LennySmith

Jan 5, 2018
I have a few problems. Scenes in fairy pond doesn`t working, i get just a black screen with buttons. Scene with fairies in Queen`s Cone doesn`t have "back" button, so it can`t be closed. Part 2 of the scene with The Queen Fairy still marked as WIP.
Does anyone know solutions?

May 3, 2019
LAG PROBLEMS:
Try setting "The Legend of LUST.exe" file compatibility to "Vista sp2".
Right click > Properties > Compatibility > Compatibility mode > Window Vista (Service Pack 2)
Has anyone checked if this solution to fixing the optimization/lagging problem works? I really don't want to risk bricking my laptop with this game even though I really want to play it.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
The most the game can do is max out your CPU and/or GPU usage, any machine should be able to handle that. If this causes permanent damage then that's a fault of your hardware, it was either running overclocked or it had a manufacturing fault, something melted before the safety throttle kicked in.

Sure, the game might be unplayable. But I don't see any risk in trying to run it.

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes