3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
h

how to jump through river using horse to get to cave
Step one: Get on horse
Step two: Have horse sprint across ledge with the star (hold shift to sprint)
Step three: profit

Side note one: Use the branches you collect in the inventory like you would a potion. You will understand when you get to that point
Side note two: Search individual boxes in the cave for the instrument. It will not be in a treasure box at the end of the cave.

jed999

May 26, 2021
What can you say about a game that even the Intro is buggy.

You get dropped off into a forest where you can talk to exactly 3 other Goblins.

Game over.

Great Game Bro.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What can you say about a game that even the Intro is buggy.

You get dropped off into a forest where you can talk to exactly 3 other Goblins.

Game over.

Great Game Bro.
Lmao. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Actually no, if you walk around a bit maybe you will find something else.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Guys please help me, The first time when they try to rape the first girl... the scene when the 4 goblins hold her legs and arms, and maybe the boss goblin try to put his finger in her pussy, the game frozen, it won't move the next picture. Or there is a little movie scene? or there is a new luacher of this rpgm game? what can i do ?

Reactions: San4es

Khushal133

Sep 25, 2021
Step one: Get on horse
Step two: Have horse sprint across ledge with the star (hold shift to sprint)
Step three: profit

Side note one: Use the branches you collect in the inventory like you would a potion. You will understand when you get to that point
Side note two: Search individual boxes in the cave for the instrument. It will not be in a treasure box at the end of the cave.
i returned back to to get ragged cloth from lilith cupboard but now cant jump back with help of horse
also character is invisible??

jed999

May 26, 2021
But there is new update on Patreon. Not die yet.
V0.23 is out.
Let's face it, as much as we want this to move forward the Dev seemed to be over his head with the RPGM platform.

The game has had it's share of issues.

Last edited:

Khushal133

Sep 25, 2021
interact with it.

1. Gather branches. (on the map with cave with the musical instrument.)
2. Collect leftover clothes from Lilith's new house.
3.Combine both in inventory.

I'm sorry then I don't know either.

I would recommend you to copy your save folder and save somewhere else. then delete the whole folder from the game and unzip it again. copy the save folder back in. Otherwise I don't know what to do there.

Thanks (y)
pls give me savefile end of v0.22 or near the cave one v0.23

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
I tried playing through the game again. It bugged out when I had to go to the cave over the river.

When I finished with the cave I got back to the horse, went to hop over the river and strangely the horse fell in. When it reset me on the other riverbank (opposite the cave) my character was invisible and could not interact with anything or anybody. The bug is replicable. I'm probably done with this game for a while, it's been too buggy in the last few updates.

Edit:
My guess is that the dev has done a few things to the switches and certain flags (is this the right word?) are no longer working correctly. If testing is insufficient the dev won't know anything is wrong.

Khushal133

Sep 25, 2021
I tried playing through the game again. It bugged out when I had to go to the cave over the river.

When I finished with the cave I got back to the horse, went to hop over the river and strangely the horse fell in. When it reset me on the other riverbank (opposite the cave) my character was invisible and could not interact with anything or anybody. The bug is replicable. I'm probably done with this game for a while, it's been too buggy in the last few updates.

Edit:
My guess is that the dev has done a few things to the switches and certain flags (is this the right word?) are no longer working correctly. If testing is insufficient the dev won't know anything is wrong.
yup same pblm with me

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes