Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Hello everyone!

My apologies for any inconvenience caused by the lag; it's the first report I've received about it. In which area did you experience this issue?

Thank you for reporting!
the 1st town when the hero and wife came in and the guild. but idk other area since those 2 area the only place i go because so there are so many lamp and torch that make the gameplay so laggy.

Pyrthenix

The Legend of The Hero of Edoriam
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Sorry if it is too many questions btw, I am just very curious. I really appreciate you answering all these questions.

I'm glad to respond to them. No problem at all. Thank you for asking, and I'm sure these questions will help many others with their doubts when they read the forum.

What does making bad decisions mean? Like allowing her to fuck Aron? Maybe just a simple example, so I don't fuck it up in the future.

In case of rape - is it just like a situation like an orc jumps and her and you can stand and watch or fight that orc off kinda thing?

In case of blackmail or domination shouldn't she just say no herself like what you say here:

Allowing her to be with Aron is not a "bad decision leading to NTR (netorare in this case)" but rather a direct acceptance of it.

Bad decisions would involve things like going to the mountains full of orcs without protection (or splitting the group), or going to the suburbs and trying illicit substances, for example.

Yes, that's a good example of a violation.

Of course, it depends on the blackmail. But sometimes it will be more dangerous blackmail:

"Obey or I'll kill your husband." If you are kidnapped, for example (it is avoided, avoiding being kidnapped or escaping, for example).

Or others towards the protagonist:

"You and your wife are poisoned. Tell her to suck my cock or you'll both die..." If you make bad decisions in the suburbs, for example.

Or what do you mean?

She will reject suitors and inform you.

An example would be:

You are camping with a group of three - a companion, her, and you.

You fall asleep, and she goes for a walk. The companion takes the opportunity to approach her.

If her fidelity level is high, she will come and inform you of the companion's advances, allowing you to confront him and warn him to stop such behavior or even expel him from the group.

If her fidelity levels are low... well... depending on the situation, you might be the only one sleeping that night...

Just to make sure if I do max fidelity corruption is NEVER a problem right? Because like I said previously I watched a girl get raped by orcs, and I would like to continue doing similar things, but that raised corruption. I hope in this case corruption won't prevent her from rejecting advances and informing me.

That's correct. Corruption is not a problem as long as fidelity remains high.

But he can always say no? The MC's including the male MC won't get raped without a choice?

Yes, you will have choice. As long as you don't make bad choices (drugging or touching domination objects, for example) or get defeated.

I don't mind making ''bad'' decisions and having dark karma, since if I like to see other women get abused my bandits, monsters, slavers and cultists. I just need to know that it won't lead to anything happening to MC's.

In this case, when I say "bad decisions" I mean decisions that can alter the will or power of characters in compromising situations, such as those mentioned above. I do not mean morally bad.

Good to know.

Oh, and another little peace of feedback. I don't know if it is an oversight or not but male MC skill Conflagration has no animation like all the other skills, it looks like a regular attack.

Oh, thank you for reporting that bug!

I have just corrected it. It will work correctly from 0.1.3 onwards.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Bad decisions would involve things like going to the mountains full of orcs without protection (or splitting the group), or going to the suburbs and trying illicit substances, for example.
So you would suggest to save often then? Because trying substances or wondering around sounds like exploration. The game will probably not ask me:

''Do you want to go to the mountain full of orcs without protection? 1) Yes. 2) No''

Right? Or can I just kill the orcs if my stats are high?

Or for example if I do like to do drugs, I can't do them safely and have fun between MC's high? Etc.

Basically I want to know if I should save often, or I am free to explore the game safely choosing whatever so long as I can defeat all the attackers and I will have the last say before any NTR happens?

Like, can I go and wonder into a mountain full of orcs and then just kill them all anyway if my stats are high? Or just me going there will already result in NTR?

Of course, it depends on the blackmail. But sometimes it will be more dangerous blackmail:

"Obey or I'll kill your husband." If you are kidnapped, for example (it is avoided, avoiding being kidnapped or escaping, for example).
In which case did I already fuck up by making a decision that led me to said blackmail? Because same here, can I just say no, and murder the blackmailers instead as the last resort?

"You and your wife are poisoned. Tell her to suck my cock or you'll both die..." If you make bad decisions in the suburbs, for example.
Same here. how do I get out of the situation? I don't see a way this could NOT result in NTR, unless again there is a some kind of brute force option of - we murder the blackmailer and get the antidote. Did I fuck up beforehand by getting poisoned in the first place?

Yes, you will have choice. As long as you don't make bad choices (drugging or touching domination objects, for example) or get defeated.
So yeah, are all these scenarios under the category of plot or under the category of being defeated? Is there a way out of them or the only way is to not get into them in the first place and every time there is a choice I select I already select if NTR happens or not without actually knowing if taking that option will result in NTR? Like for example will it be like:

''Want to go to the the inn and have a drink? 1) Yes. 2) No.''

And if I say yes, MC's get wasted and raped, but maybe I just wanted MC's to have a drink peacefully. Or will the game actually warn me properly which choices can result in NTR?

Thx for the rest of the answers, that cleared up a lot.

• Angry
Reactions: Rugerrell6

Billybobboi

May 7, 2022
Wowww that was pretty fucking hot excited to see more! Also for super minor bug report the blue flag in the guild can get walked through

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I'm glad to respond to them. No problem at all. Thank you for asking, and I'm sure these questions will help many others with their doubts when they read the forum.

Allowing her to be with Aron is not a "bad decision leading to NTR (netorare in this case)" but rather a direct acceptance of it.

Yes, that's a good example of a violation.

Or others towards the protagonist:

She will reject suitors and inform you.

An example would be:

You are camping with a group of three - a companion, her, and you.

You fall asleep, and she goes for a walk. The companion takes the opportunity to approach her.

If her fidelity level is high, she will come and inform you of the companion's advances, allowing you to confront him and warn him to stop such behavior or even expel him from the group.

If her fidelity levels are low... well... depending on the situation, you might be the only one sleeping that night...

That's correct. Corruption is not a problem as long as fidelity remains high.

In this case, when I say "bad decisions" I mean decisions that can alter the will or power of characters in compromising situations, such as those mentioned above. I do not mean morally bad.

Oh, thank you for reporting that bug!

I have just corrected it. It will work correctly from 0.1.3 onwards.
The fact that you actually explained all that even though its kind of common sense tells me how patient you are as a dev. Much respect for that cause that would have annoyed the fuck out of me to be honest lol

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello Kadajko!

So you would suggest to save often then? Because trying substances or wondering around sounds like exploration. The game will probably not ask me:

''Do you want to go to the mountain full of orcs without protection? 1) Yes. 2) No''

Right? Or can I just kill the orcs if my stats are high?

Or for example if I do like to do drugs, I can't do them safely and have fun between MC's high? Etc.

Basically I want to know if I should save often, or I am free to explore the game safely choosing whatever so long as I can defeat all the attackers and I will have the last say before any NTR happens?

Like, can I go and wonder into a mountain full of orcs and then just kill them all anyway if my stats are high? Or just me going there will already result in NTR?

Normally, with high enough statistics, it should be enough, although there will be situations where if your decisions have been inadequate, it won't be possible (such as in the case of drug use, among others).

My recommendation is to save relatively frequently if you're concerned about these potential outcomes, although they will typically be relatively predictable. If two hooded men offer you strange substances behind a brothel... even more so if you're accompanied by a beautiful lady, well... it doesn't seem like the best decision to accept.

In which case did I already fuck up by making a decision that led me to said blackmail? Because same here, can I just say no, and murder the blackmailers instead as the last resort?

Yes, many times you will be able to defeat them in combat or use some other alternative (if you have certain unlocked skills, some items, or if you're with certain companions or have situational advantages from previous decisions).

Same here. how do I get out of the situation? I don't see a way this could NOT result in NTR, unless again there is a some kind of brute force option of - we murder the blackmailer and get the antidote. Did I fuck up beforehand by getting poisoned in the first place?

It depends on the situation. There will be times when you can, and other times when you can't. If the poison is paralyzing... you're in trouble unless you reload your game or accept the blackmail. Although there will usually be several options.

So yeah, are all these scenarios under the category of plot or under the category of being defeated? Is there a way out of them or the only way is to not get into them in the first place and every time there is a choice I select I already select if NTR happens or not without actually knowing if taking that option will result in NTR? Like for example will it be like:

''Want to go to the the inn and have a drink? 1) Yes. 2) No.''

And if I say yes, MC's get wasted and raped, but maybe I just wanted MC's to have a drink peacefully. Or will the game actually warn me properly which choices can result in NTR?

Thx for the rest of the answers, that cleared up a lot.

Usually, common sense can help deduce how a situation will turn out.

If you decide to have a drink peacefully with your partner at the tavern in the Merchant District of the Capital, where the bartender is your friend (Connor) and you often go there, it's extremely unlikely that something like that would happen (although it could, but it won't be a no-way-out trap, and there will be options to avoid NTR or other paths).

On the other hand, if you go to the suburbs, to a shady place in an alley full of criminals and con artists, and you drink whatever they give you... it's difficult for a knight like the protagonist to come out unscathed from there, especially when accompanied by his wife (a beautiful lady) and considering the strong resentment that many in the suburbs feel toward those from the commercial district and the nobles.

I hope this has helped with your questions. Have a great day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kadajko

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Billybobboi!

Wowww that was pretty fucking hot excited to see more! Also for super minor bug report the blue flag in the guild can get walked through

I'm glad you're excited for more content. I'm working hard to bring new and better content with each update.

Thank you very much for the report; I fixed it as soon as I read it.

I hope you enjoy the game a lot, and have a great day! ^-^

Reactions: Billybobboi

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Rugerrell6!

The fact that you actually explained all that even though its kind of common sense tells me how patient you are as a dev. Much respect for that cause that would have annoyed the fuck out of me to be honest lol

I always try to respond to everyone and address their and questions as much as I can. It makes me happy that people are interested in the game and enjoy it.

I completely understand your point, and some questions may indeed seem excessive. However, as long as I have the time, I'm glad to help.

Thank you very much for appreciating it. ^-^

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, heartburn!

Could u send new dc link since the posted one seems outdated?
I have already uploaded the new link.

That has been very helpful. Thank you very much for letting me know! ^-^

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, terratest!

Really nice start, I can definitely see this becoming one of my favorites. Cant wait too see more.

Thank you very much for the appreciation, I'm very glad you enjoy it.

I will keep working hard to improve the game every day - this is just the beginning!

Have a nice day! ^-^

Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Sorry, I'm just going to ask because people keep using NTR as the blanket term for everything and its just seriously convoluted (no this is not an inventation to debate the meaning, I know it very well)

Is there/will there be instances of the MC being cucked and humiliated (coming from the wife) while watching? Cus that's kind of my jam

Reactions: madhatter11

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is there/will there be instances of the MC being cucked and humiliated (coming from the wife) while watching? Cus that's kind of my jam
There will be for sure, right now in the first instance if you are on NTR path MC lets his wife get fucked by another dude, and masturbates furiously while thinking about how she gets fucked by another dude, then later she comes back and describes the whole sex and he gets turned on and masturbates to it again while she tells him the story. From everything dev said so far it is clear that MC will be present during many NTR and he will get turned on by it.

Reactions: Sorreah

first331700

Mar 21, 2019
I want a character who is close to the female protagonist because the character interacts with the male protagonist a lot. And I want more clear scenes. Wait for update 1.4, hoping to develop this part as well.

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Sorreah!

Sorry, I'm just going to ask because people keep using NTR as the blanket term for everything and its just seriously convoluted (no this is not an inventation to debate the meaning, I know it very well)

Of course. There will be many, many such scenes, even combinable with femdom, harem, slavery among others, resulting in the wife dominating the protagonist while having sex with other men right in front of him, being accepted (netorase femdom) or forced while being enslaved in an orc camp (netorare slavery), or in the protagonist being dominated by several women, including the wife, while having sex with other men and he can only watch, tied up or in different ways (harem femdom cuckold).

And many more options, all of them optional, of course.

Thank you very much for asking and I hope you enjoy it! ^-^

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Kadajko!

There will be for sure, right now in the first instance if you are on NTR path MC lets his wife get fucked by another dude, and masturbates furiously while thinking about how she gets fucked by another dude, then later she comes back and describes the whole sex and he gets turned on and masturbates to it again while she tells him the story. From everything dev said so far it is clear that MC will be present during many NTR and he will get turned on by it.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer other players' questions, the help is appreciated.

Have a nice day! ^-^

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, first331700!

I want a character who is close to the female protagonist because the character interacts with the male protagonist a lot. And I want more clear scenes. Wait for update 1.4, hoping to develop this part as well.

Yes, as the story unfolds, characters closer to both the protagonist and the wife will emerge.

Currently there are already several characters with links to both, which will be developed in future versions, deepening little by little.

And I want more clear scenes.
What do you mean?

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion and have a nice day!

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
There was a part against the

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also "escape" is pretty much useless. You have zero lag time from the escape and encounter, so when you escape, it just instantly touches you again and you're stuck battling anyway.

Also Blizzard feels over tuned. It's power doesn't justify its cost. Unless you are fighting 6+ enemies, why would I ever pay 40 mp to do the same damage I would do if I used cone? Cone doesn't always hit everything, but in terms of cost effectiveness, its leagues better. I don't think you should make cone weaker btw, if anything you either should reduce the cost of blizzard (20ish) or significantly increase its damage (actually, I suggest both. you could make it 25 mp and have it do more damage than it currently does and it would be a much better spell).

Edit: well I wrote a bunch of feed back and stuff, but f95 forums ate the edit and I don't have the heart to write it again. I'll come back to this later if I feel like re-writing it. It was mostly a lot of positive things, its a good game.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes