2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
The ship has 5 cabins for heroines but the game only has 4 heroines....
Where is the 5th one!?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
The translation is enabled by so it's likely good ol' Google Translate (the default endpoint), but you can can swap a by editing the config file.

You can edit the translation for any game which uses the XUnity.AutoTranslator plugin by going to [Game Folder]\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt. Any text which gets truncated by a text box in Unity will be there in it's full glory along with the Japanese it was translated from. You can copy the Japanese into Deepl or something for translations which don't make any sense, or just replace things like "Physical Strength" with "HP" to get a word which fits. Save, close it, relaunch the game.
At that point it's basically US translating the game, ain't it. What's the point of 'translated' then.
You ALSO need to at least finish the game (with all the branching options picked) once to full those auto-generated text, so it's DOUBLE the inconvenience.

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
This is made by a Chinese dev who isn't super proficient in Japanese, so the game is already in broken Japanese, making the machine translations even worse.

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Holy hell the endgame grind is bad. I have all legendary (gold) party members and am forced to sit here grinding the same cave endlessly to get enough levels to beat the final area. And before that I already had to grind significantly to finish the last island. The rest of the game was pretty smooth progression but the endgame is just 'fuck you, go grind'.

Man all that grinding. The final boss is just barely beatable since the game maxes your characters at 30, you have to have optimal characters and optimal equipment, and it really helps getting lucky with the stats. I had 2 items that each had double buffs on attack/defense, so one character was a stupidly powerful attacker and the other a stupidly powerful tank.

But damn what a shame, you beat the final boss and you get one still-frame saying "the end". I see no way of reaching the Snow Cave, it's permanently greyed out, and the 5th cabin on the ship also doesn't have an occupant. I don't know why it's so common in these kinds of games to just ignore having an actual ending to the game. People want resolution to their stories dammit!

Last edited:

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
Lmao I almost confused one of the characters from the pirate girl in Artemis Pearl

am coping for more of that style of games lol(Artemis Pearl and Thanatos)

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
It's a good game actually, just need a proper translation, which is impossible to happen I think

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
It's a good game actually, just need a proper translation, which is impossible to happen I think
I mean the machine translation is good enough to get the gist of what's being said, you could manually "translate" it from that. It's not like it's very complicated dialogue or story lol.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Holy hell the endgame grind is bad. I have all legendary (gold) party members and am forced to sit here grinding the same cave endlessly to get enough levels to beat the final area. And before that I already had to grind significantly to finish the last island. The rest of the game was pretty smooth progression but the endgame is just 'fuck you, go grind'.

Man all that grinding. The final boss is just barely beatable since the game maxes your characters at 30, you have to have optimal characters and optimal equipment, and it really helps getting lucky with the stats. I had 2 items that each had double buffs on attack/defense, so one character was a stupidly powerful attacker and the other a stupidly powerful tank.

But damn what a shame, you beat the final boss and you get one still-frame saying "the end". I see no way of reaching the Snow Cave, it's permanently greyed out, and the 5th cabin on the ship also doesn't have an occupant. I don't know why it's so common in these kinds of games to just ignore having an actual ending to the game. People want resolution to their stories dammit!
The grind is not that bad, i had the MC, first girl, the dude and a Monk on the first row, second row all the other girls aside from the last girl(i put her on the 3 row for fun) and two healers, my equip wasn't optimal, i did have the best axe on the mc, but nothing optimal, i did however get everyone but the two healers to level 30, it didn't take that long, the 4th cave gives you like 40k xp every time, i just did that cave multiple times in the same turn, you get more than enough items grinding there, but i only had to grind this much because i got to the last dungeon at level 22 with the MC and everyone else was below that i completely focused on the ship, honestly the RNG i went through in the last dungeon was crazy i was level 25 with the MC and around level 22 with the legendary people XD, but hey as long as a single party member survives all fights you win, also the silver haired mage girl Ellene?(the last girl) is completely busted, just build her semi-optimally with cooldown then dmg and she can use her AOE(which almost always kills everyone on the enemy side) nearly every fight it's stupid i won against the final boss after only losing the first row

Last edited:
Reactions: beren
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes