2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
hi master, can mod Uncensored?
You can uncensor with BepInEx plugin.
Bur original images are semi-baked.

If you want to MTL too, Use and . Not ReiPatcher.
ReiPatcher can't use BepInEx's plugins.

Reactions: hungchip

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The translation is enabled by so it's likely good ol' Google Translate (the default endpoint), but you can can swap a by editing the config file.
Of the free and simple to configure ones I recommend DeepLTranslate.
If you wanna go more into it get Sugoi offline Translator plugin and library.

zevolf

Jun 1, 2017
There will be a dlc? or it's just 4 girls and one free room to play uno with all the crew

_Hori_

Dec 19, 2017
For those that want to pay it, your first crew member should be either the tank or AoE mage, imo. Also, maybe restart if the 1st battle doesn't drop anything.

The cleric helps in the cave battles, but you needa do fill half the bar for departures to unlock that.

There are also some quests in the bar, that resets daily. They'll help net you wood, until you can farm caves.
-- To unlock the ship upgrade. Should try and get the 1st one ASAP, since it's more actions and crew members.

You can level up & equip your crew using the 1st button on the bottom. The third on is your warehouse; mainly used for the foodstuff to restore fatigue (hp). Not going to be useful until around 3rd island, where you'll be able to buy 5-ish items [10x3 + 20x2=50%] every 3-ish days.

Edit: If possible, you want two or more sets of crew members [mainly frontline/tanks], as the restoratives heals everyone, thus you can swap them between battles for extra fights.

The game is kinda bugged, in that the expulsion/training can be grayed after the 'characters' are done. You can reset it by closing the game.

Edit2: Added my full-ish save. Windows, so drop it in the roaming>locallow.
Thank you for the save file, but i cant find the the folder to drop down the save file which is the "roaming>locallow" in my pc. btw im using win 11 (sorry for bad grammar)

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Well, at least all NTR still light and erotic. Which are belong to fantasy/Imagination, and enjoyable.

Never make a reality feel NTR, which always end up heartbreaking and twisted feeling.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for the save file, but i cant find the the folder to drop down the save file which is the "roaming>locallow" in my pc. btw im using win 11 (sorry for bad grammar)
It's hidden; search how to access appdata / roaming folder and you'll find some links/guides

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
oh god Reipatcher I hate having to wait for every word to be translate in real time
There are 2 solutions to that.

Get an offline translator and choose that for reipatcher.(it's not perfect, but faster)

Or ask someone who has played the entire game to upload their translation from the game archive here:
[GameFolder]\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

In my opinion it would be a lot easier if a translation was always uploaded on these reipatcher games.

Reactions: Furnox and Tiasung

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
TeamHentaiX This game doesn't have NTR (Netorare).
It has Netori (cheating). at least according to vndb.

Netori is tagged with cheating, and listed under Genre. NTR is for... well NTR, not netori.

Although it isn't uncommon for people to think it means more than Netorare... but common misconception, doesn't help with how it can be used to label something that is Netori and not NTR e.g. "I NTR'd my brother-in-law" is Netori... but has the word NTR in the title :S (it is also incest XD )

Reactions: Washedupklay

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
is OP was upload file with ReiPatcher ?
hm.. that's too bad.
I made gallery open plugin. and adding cheats functions. (in working)
And you can't use uncensor plugin too.
'cause "ReiPatcher"
ReiPatcher can't use plugins of BepInEx.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
You can uncensor with BepInEx plugin.
Bur original images are semi-baked.

If you want to MTL too, Use and . Not ReiPatcher.
ReiPatcher can't use BepInEx's plugins.
sorry for asking, but, where do I put the uncensor and translation files?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes