2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
ive never used beplnex how do i install it theres no executables
extract matched BepInEx_blahblah.zip to game folder(where .exe exists).
Run game once. close game.
If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is exists, It's ok. successfully installed.
Don't exists? There are issue with type(x64/x86) mis-matching or somethings. try another type of BepInEx.
This game has mono type unity exe type. There are IL2CPP type of games too. but this game is "Mono".
Just selecting x64/x86. one of type will works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
kumarin, can master create an uncensored. TextureReplace for speed MessageBox?
I read tutorial, but, so hard!
Do you want translation of UI(buttons or some images) ?
Place the texture_replacer to plugins. run game, press Alt-F11 once. enjoy the game. close game.
BepInEx\plugins\ModImagesDump\ has many images.
Edit image file what you want to translate.
Put edited files to BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\ . That's all.

Reactions: hungchip

KharanZahk

Dec 18, 2021
Nice game but it seems with the lack of answers I can safely deduct the 5th room is supposed to be empty and the snow cave is unlockable.

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Just finished the game.

I ran a full gold team with gold equips for LV 30 end game with all the story characters, the shield skill brawler, and two healers. The final boss still managed to clear my entire team except the 4th girl and my healers.

The ending screen was pretty meh. I didn't take a screenshot, but does it change at all? I had pink pirate and 4th girl with MC while the other two were just fuming on the side. Did going into their rooms more change this...?

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Ah, this game is still going to get updated judging from their cien.

kgoZS2X.jpg

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
I was completely hooked by this game, I didn't get up from the pc until I finished it! it was excellent!

Even so, apparently there are still patches to be added because we need a last girl for the fifth cabin and the ice cave is still blocked.

If you could get your women pregnant in this game it would be perfect!

quazar

May 30, 2017
Anyone got the game with already uncensored patch applied would be awesome thanks. I read everything to apply it but it just cant work because of my smooth brain.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes