2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
I've alread maxed out every member of my crew but keep loosing in the final level.

P.S. How to interact to bag of items during battle scenes?
I click on but nothing happens

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I've alread maxed out every member of my crew but keep loosing in the final level.

P.S. How to interact to bag of items during battle scenes?
I click on but nothing happens

not sure if you can use items mid-fight.

as for losing in the last battle, I had that issue too at first. You're supposed to upgrade your ship and have more characters to use at once. Probably have to upgrade it only once to be safe. It might be possible to beat the game with just a 5 party member limit, but it definitely makes it WAY harder. Especially if you don't have a healer and/or brawler that you hire (brawler giving temporary invincibility and the healer well... healing). Also, use the equipment from the most recent town or cave you unlocked cause it's base stats are needed. The higher the equipment level and rarity, the better.

Also, skill cooldown on your healer and/or brawler is crazy overpowered, even with weaker equipment. Just don't put them in the front column with weaker equipment or they'll die fast.

But have to point out that with 1 ship upgrade, you can use all 7 permanent characters you get. And with both upgrades, you can even add 2 hired/capture characters with them. all 7 of them together with 1 brawler and 1 healer is pretty OP. Or you can go 2 healers or 2 brawlers... whichever you can find of gold rarity first, but purple rarity is still good.

Also, having sex with the girls ups their stats permanently, along with the MC. equipment multipliers can compound off this.

Reactions: No NTR no Life

kassak88

Jun 29, 2020
I beat it without healers, I used all the gold story character, a gold mage, a purple shield, and a gold fighter that had the give barrier skill. I geared back line with only offensive stats and ignored defense. the bonuses on the equip can be huge.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Regarded as an enemy by many, you were betrayed by your men and other pirates in a dispute with the kingdom long ago, and finally had to be captured and thrown in jail.
I'm pretty sure that NTR in this case means tossing prisoner to your men and say, "Have fun."
Wait you mean to tell me you're sharing your hard earned booty with a bunch of slimy traitorous fucks? Pretty fucking gracious for "the greatest in treachery" this MC. This goes far beyond bros before hoes.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
where to catch the golden girl with bow (not the heroine) and the golden girl with axe and golden thief girl

Last edited:

Bimbobibu

Jan 23, 2018
There's a number of games like this, and on steam. I've enjoyed the game play, but the cutscene sex only has grown old on me. I'd love it if there was a chance for combat units to engage in sex while fighting. But as it looks, it's only during the VN style in-between sections.
What kinda game is this? I want to play more like these but don't know how to look for them.

Reactions: ShrekTheOgre

Alcador

Nov 20, 2018
Tips for the final boss:
You can use the Karate girl/boy for the Final boss and use the main characters alongside it, make sure to use cooldown reduction on Isabella and Karate girl/boy to further reduce that irritating damage

You can refer here to what I used and its placement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
Tips for the final boss:
You can use the Karate girl/boy for the Final boss and use the main characters alongside it, make sure to use cooldown reduction on Isabella and Karate girl/boy to further reduce that irritating damage

You can refer here to what I used and its placement
that char you said have 2 kind of skills :)))

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes