• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
There's a 1.5 version? where?
On dlsite, obviously, as this game doesn't have an official English release.

Obviously, the garbage MTL would need to be upgraded too, because between 1.0 and 1.5, at least one character was added and there were fixes to text and stuff that may or may not affect it.

As for me, I'll go back to lurking and waiting for a more proper translation... or at best I'll play the game in JP. Better than getting a head-ache from MTL...

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
On dlsite, obviously, as this game doesn't have an official English release.

Obviously, the garbage MTL would need to be upgraded too, because between 1.0 and 1.5, at least one character was added and there were fixes to text and stuff that may or may not affect it.

As for me, I'll go back to lurking and waiting for a more proper translation... or at best I'll play the game in JP. Better than getting a head-ache from MTL...
there is only ver1.4 in svscomic but it do not have the new scene in gallery like ver 1.5

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
here is the link said to be version 1.4 but i don't buy premium for those sites so can't confirm it yet, sorry my man XD
i download it from slow and it is the ver i said but the new scene is not in gallery :<, if you want to see 2nd time, u need save in other file

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
I started translating this game. It took me a while to see if this project was feasible.

What I managed to do:
-Extract and reinsert the game text
-Extract and reinsert the textures (so I can re-draw the censored stuff)
-Replace the dialogue font with a more medieval looking one
-Edit assemblies to speed up the text typewriter effect
-Edit assemblies so that it's possible to add manual line breaks to dialogue

It will probably take me a while to finish this project.

Oslo_Sea_01.png Oslo_Sea_02.png Oslo_Sea_03.png

LinnyTheIdiot

Jan 21, 2023
I started translating this game. It took me a while to see if this project was feasible.

What I managed to do:
-Extract and reinsert the game text
-Extract and reinsert the textures (so I can re-draw the censored stuff)
-Replace the dialogue font with a more medieval looking one
-Edit assemblies to speed up the text typewriter effect
-Edit assemblies so that it's possible to add manual line breaks to dialogue

It will probably take me a while to finish this project.

View attachment 2558887 View attachment 2558888 View attachment 2558890
when can you send your good translated game? cus 1 i am looking for a better experience and 2 the only downloadable link takes me 1 day to download and i think its because the site is "closed"? not sure but i heard it went through something

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
when can you send your good translated game? cus 1 i am looking for a better experience and 2 the only downloadable link takes me 1 day to download and i think its because the site is "closed"? not sure but i heard it went through something
I can't say for sure how long the translation will take. The last game I translated took me over 6 months.
There's less text to translate, but more stuff to decensor compared to my previous project.

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
I decensored the first sex scene.
There are a total of 24 sex scenes in the game created with Spine.

Update:
3/24 scenes decensored. The translation is quite difficult. Whoever wrote the game text is not fluent in Japanese.
There are spelling mistakes, sentences that don't make sense, and even Chinese characters.

Brittany_Sex_03.gif Pelangi_Sex_02.gif Isabella_Sex_01.gif

Last edited:

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
If you worked with textures, we can replace it runtime. (of course with replaced it on assets files, working faster)
I was made plugin with another game(decensor plugin). Another artist(?) was worked with textures.
Can you give me some worked texture files ?
I edit the texture files directly so that people can play the game without BepInEx or Reipatcher.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I edit the texture files directly so that people can play the game without BepInEx or Reipatcher.
In the case of this game with occasional updates, it would be better to fix the asset file.
However, for other games, there may be monthly updates. For example Spending a Month with My Sister is updated every month. I made plugin pack for that game. When the game is updated, just check and work on the new scene and the process is finished.

Anyway, I think it would be better to modify the asset file for this game.
I would like to make your work into a plugin if possible.

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
In the case of this game with occasional updates, it would be better to fix the asset file.
However, for other games, there may be monthly updates. For example Spending a Month with My Sister is updated every month. I made plugin pack for that game. When the game is updated, just check and work on the new scene and the process is finished.

Anyway, I think it would be better to modify the asset file for this game.
I would like to make your work into a plugin if possible.
I doubt that the developer will release another update for this game. The last update was 7 months ago.
He's currently working on his third game.

Reactions: kumarin

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Update on the progress of the translation project:

Recruitable character names translated: 400/400
Equipment/items translated: 128/128
Images with text translated and edited: 54/54
All description text (skills, ship, character, etc.) translated
Story segments translated: 3/6
Sex scenes translated: 3/24
Opening video translated: 0/1
Sex scenes decensored: 3/24

I made a change to the items. The hot cocoa item has been replaced with rum. I think it fits better in a pirate game.
Rum.png

Pepenone

Sep 30, 2021
I look forward with it I barely understood native english, I don't think I can make do with MTL:ROFLMAO:

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes