2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLegendOfTheOsloSea-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 6, 2019
I had this game's tab open for a while and it just jumped from 1.0 to 1.5 in the name. But the updates in the changelog are from years ago...
Is it an update to the translation from Sasa75 ?

mangasm

May 29, 2017
So I've been looking through the comments and haven't found a clear answer as to whether or not there is sharing/multiple penetration in this one. Is this a game where the women are handed off to the crew? Is it required? I Would super appreciate an answer.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Question, how i recruit him? It's saying clothing, but i dont have anything like that, only ropes for men and woman?

Sinfall

Apr 11, 2021
So I've been looking through the comments and haven't found a clear answer as to whether or not there is sharing/multiple penetration in this one. Is this a game where the women are handed off to the crew? Is it required? I Would super appreciate an answer.
MC gets all the girls, there is no sharing and no multiple penetration.

Question, how i recruit him? It's saying clothing, but i dont have anything like that, only ropes for men and woman?
From what i've tested seems like the first slot is bugged, tried with both females and males. Then noticed that you can only recruit from slot 2 onwards.

Reactions: mangasm
Oct 8, 2019
From what I recall, no. You fuck all of the girls, and the new versions seems to have only added a single new one

Reactions: mangasm

Greyroad

Jun 25, 2018
I started translating this game. It took me a while to see if this project was feasible.

What I managed to do:
-Extract and reinsert the game text
-Extract and reinsert the textures (so I can re-draw the censored stuff)
-Replace the dialogue font with a more medieval looking one
-Edit assemblies to speed up the text typewriter effect
-Edit assemblies so that it's possible to add manual line breaks to dialogue

It will probably take me a while to finish this project.

View attachment 2558887 View attachment 2558888 View attachment 2558890
Hi how do I get this? mine is still auto translated

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes