Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

misterav8r

Apr 24, 2022
The trick to getting the "Good End" is getting her favorability to 100 and keeping it there.
Keep cleaning and maintain your energy and you can complete it without cheats.
Giving her the snack during petting sessions, giving her sleeping pills (when they are available) and then giving her a blanket also helps. At night, sleep without worry. Lots of simple stuff to get that ending, but no sex, or you'll go to the normal ending (or the love ending, if you have enough sex).
Would LOVE to see the update, but I'm too cheap to buy it.

SirEvilTheMaster

Oct 9, 2019
Seems that op didn't post new version yet, so it's ok for me let it here? (if not, say me that I'll delete it) I tried apply MTL but didn't work (and broke the game lol, so I had to download again) then it's "pure" ver. 2022.05. I didn't play this version yet, had played 2022.04 and wiped out save, so I'll try some old save from here...
Zippyshare:

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I tried apply MTL but didn't work (and broke the game lol, so I had to download again)
then it's "pure" ver. 2022.05
wow thanks buddy what version is this anyway? lol joke ....we can fix it with plugin lol

you must know what to do and what version to use cause bepinex and unity have a lot of variables....
if you lucky it can work a 1rst try....otherwise then you fuked up ....lol make a backup because there is a lot of trial and error....

...if this is a pure CLEAN...just use the bepinex from my previous version posted some time ago....
it's already all there you just have to copy paste carefully the right files....
let's see how many noobs gonna fail that......lol ahah
i gonna post only the new save 100% wen i have finished it.....good luck!

ps...if you so UNlucky than you ISP block zippyshare use THIS:

mhh looks like the new scene is already unlocked even on a new no saved version.....
so there no need of a new save file...
also thanks to that even use a previous 100% save now i give you only 92% but it's a BUG!!!!!

last question is the uncensor files.....
dont want to fk up the game using files from 04 so i extrac from old files:
Snap2.jpg
did i forgot something? they are 16 in total.....

yeah that was ok for 04 but now a 05 i forgot there is a new scene=new texture bah...... also some id have changed.....

Last edited:

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
I have installed fresh BepInEx, translator and custom translation for the menu and prologue. Seems to work fine so far...

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I have installed fresh BepInEx, translator and custom translation for the menu and prologue. Seems to work fine so far...
buddy don't forget than in the last translation 1770110_Translation
there are 3 image missing for the
\BepInEx\Translation\en\Texture

33 old version
vs
30 new version

had to use old backup for that.....

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
wow thanks buddy what version is this anyway? lol joke ....we can fix it with plugin lol

you must know what to do and what version to use cause bepinex and unity have a lot of variables....
if you lucky it can work a 1rst try....otherwise then you fuked up ....lol make a backup because there is a lot of trial and error....

...if this is a pure CLEAN...just use the bepinex from my previous version posted some time ago....
it's already all there you just have to copy paste carefully the right files....
let's see how many noobs gonna fail that......lol ahah
i gonna post only the new save 100% wen i have finished it.....good luck!

ps...if you so UNlucky than you ISP block zippyshare use THIS:

mhh looks like the new scene is already unlocked even on a new no saved version.....
so there no need of a new save file...
also thanks to that even use a previous 100% save now i give you only 92% but it's a BUG!!!!!

last question is the uncensor files.....
dont want to fk up the game using files from 04 so i extrac from old files:
View attachment 1825984
did i forgot something? they are 16 in total.....

yeah that was ok for 04 but now a 05 i forgot there is a new scene=new texture bah...... also some id have changed.....
The gallery does not work if you click it, an error pops up and the game closes, I copied the BepInEx folder to the root of the game from the previous version of the game, I transferred the saves to
Spending a month with my sister v2022-05\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveDate,
I extracted 7 sharedassets.assets files from the Uncensored_Patch archive that was in your previous version and transferred them to Spending a month with my sister v2022-05\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data that's all
where to get 16 files in .png format, I never found

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
The gallery does not work if you click it, an error pops up and the game closes, I copied the BepInEx folder to the root of the game from the previous version of the game, I transferred the saves to
Spending a month with my sister v2022-05\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveDate,
I extracted 7 sharedassets.assets files from the Uncensored_Patch archive that was in your previous version and transferred them to Spending a month with my sister v2022-05\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data that's all
You need to install a new BepInEx not from the previous version of the game.
Also, in my case uncensored patch broke the game.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
ok: found it the problem....you used the old uncensor on the new game.....just remade everything except the last passage
that archive was a backup for me for getting a easy compare for uncensoring new version

here the game works flawless!!! yeah except the uncensor because i am waiting the new texture uncensored.....
for me is useless making and incomplete work so for now uncensor for 05 is on HOLD......
Snap1.jpg
directly from gallery......original texture.....

asset are a large number of single files packed for the game engine to work.....(inside these are the png lol)
you need a program to scavenge inside and extract it....

bepinex are the same nothing changed in just a month buddy......
and yes you cannot use UNCENSORED files from 04!!! thats why i extracted the texture from it......

mello.second
hey men the new version is here! time to get to work!!!
thanks buddy for the texture you will made!!!!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: mello.second

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Seems that op didn't post new version yet, so it's ok for me let it here? (if not, say me that I'll delete it) I tried apply MTL but didn't work (and broke the game lol, so I had to download again) then it's "pure" ver. 2022.05. I didn't play this version yet, had played 2022.04 and wiped out save, so I'll try some old save from here...
Zippyshare:
hey man thanks for effort, could you please upload the game on another site ? can't access to zippy, don't know why

Everym

Jun 29, 2020
hey man thanks for effort, could you please upload the game on another site ? can't access to zippy, don't know why
Not the person you quoted but: -

Reactions: kiava

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Imouto Uncensor & Cheats plugin
(for below 2023.12 ver)

for above 2024.01 RE ver is here.

Downloads
Uncensor. download Option 1 or Option 2(recommended).
Option 1. The images are from mello.second 's (v0.5a). Thanks. It supports the game version v2023.01 only.
  • (23 MB)
Option 2. Use original images and replace the parts from mello.second 's works. Edit by bwebrwkerw & me. Let me tell you in advance, I'm not good at photoshop.
  • (40 MB)
Option 3. Edit 3 files by ttaheuheulg. If want use it, remove the duplicated files on Option 1 or 2.
Option 4. scene fix. Youbai(missionary 2) Scene fix, tighjob fix and ugly grey hand fix by bwebrwkerw.
Cheats.
Features
F1 : Saimin Game cheat ON/OFF
noxtek presents:
F2 : Toggle max HP and cleanliness
F3 : Toggle infinite money. Don't buy an 1,00,000 yen coffee with money. It's an event item. If you buy with money, game froze.
F4 : Call Unlocked gallery. If U press on Title screen, Moving to gallery. On other screen, just turn on the function. Needed visit Gallery screen.
F12: Change the textures set. (rotate selection)
  1. Uncensored by mello.second
  2. Uncensored by bwebrwkerw (No X-Ray)
  3. Uncensored by ttaheuheulg
noxtek was made cheats. I made almost same as it to plugin. Thanks.

Install
Those are plugin of BepInEx. So You need .
May be You will use MTL If you downloaded from Spending a month with sister [ENG], Don't need install the BepInEx.
Unpack plugins to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

Some other infos(?)
As you know, If you meed gallery shortcut in title, Everym made gallery shortcut plugin. and save file editor. He is undoubtedly a master.

Plugins are don't touch original files directly.
So, Next game update, They will be works too.
But may be added new scenes/events. New images will be comes. Uncensor may be works.. Not at new images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
They block certain county's from using them, there's a link right below the post to get around it. You might find that something similar happens with PixelDrain too, with Anon make sure you have a ad-blocker.
hmm sorry Blue i wanted to send yo a message about a possible tips on a game but it seems that i can't send you private messages, i didn't wanted to talk about another game here since i'd go offtopic.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I made uncensor plugin for BepInEx.
Extract "imouto_month_uncen_with_bepinex.zip" to game folder(where "妹と過ごす1ヵ月間.exe" file exist). Or already use in BepInEx, just copy "plugins" folder to your BepInEx's plugins folder.
This will work on next update of game.
But, 1 file was missed. It's a texture file of "Soft SM scene". "texture_00_768cf84a020fe10cbbab83a833c5a447.zip" file is original. Plz do uncensor that file. If U get the uncensored that file, just copy to BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\ folder with same filename. It will works.

This plugin was based on IO(insult order)'s plugins. If you Press ALT-F11 in game, Texture images files(all loaded on scene) will dumped at BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Dump\(SceneName) Folder.

BTW, @BorderlessFullscreenCompatible.txt is not work on my pc... T.T
yeah this was the plugin i wanted to port.........
on IO(insult order) this work almost perfect ...yeah except some position and 1 char in the maker....
i made some post about it at insult order thread.....

also based on my experiance i gonna test ever fking position and report anything if i see strange anomaly.....

buddy....hay hay....your google-fu skill need to level up....
get this and thank me later

(because it's an external program i had to use that txt to remenber me the compatibility.....)

Reactions: kumarin
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes