Translation of game images and text.

Updated: 06-08-23 (DD-MM-YY)
Game/Creator: Yakumo milk -
Translator: The Butler
Mod Version: 2023.08a ◘Cross-version compatible
Game Version: 2023.08
Language: English
Game Thread: Here

I believe the game is close to being 100% translated at this point.
However achieving that 100% might be slightly difficult since there are quite a lot of variables.
As of now I would say it's around 90% translated. (current game version)​
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Used Terms/Adaptations

Installation:

PASSWORD: "butler" ← Click
OSDownloadPatch VersionGame Version
Windows 2023-08a2023-08
Linux - Wine 2023-08a2023-08

NOTE: VIRUS is a false positive due to the nature of how BepInEx AutoTranslator works.

Plugins included:
Change-Log:

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Resuming translation, testing some things out and some other stuff.....
Current question.... While translating images....
媚糞状能
1664759527930.png
Meaning is ||| Feeling flirtatious/naughty/horny, in the mood |||
However due to space limitations all possible translations are to long and making it fit I would need to decrease used font by a lot.
So for now I'm using "Horny" however which one you think is better?
Horny or Naughty

Please vote above....

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Translation trivia....

You can change your character name by editing UI_HUD.txt and looking for MC....
Open notepad++ or your text editor of you choice and search (CTRL+F) for MC, it will be under // NAMES
1664760019060.png
Japanese word is Shujinko, which is Main Character or Protagonist....
If you think it's to shallow/bland you can edit it to whatever you want.
I'm redistributing it as MC since Main Character is too long too boring (at least MC is shorter) and Onii-chan would be too corny (or not?).
Anyway you can go with whatever you want here. Same goes for Imouto if you just want to call her Sister.
I'm also a bit conflicted in translating it as just sister.... MC always refers to her as Imouto (Little Sister).
Then again calling her Imouto everywhere can be corny as well.

If you so wish, replacing all Sister instances with Imouto won't be a problem.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
yo buddy! nice job making a separate thread so we can discuss this topic without losing post somewhere.....

i like horny as well......i like the easy way you can switch the character name...vey convinient!!!!

but but BUT!!!! you are still followed by bad luck mhhhhhh......
look you just won another virus entry warning......

nice they changed it........so lemme test it with my bepinex folder.....using same stuff......
mine was old version 13/06/2022 vs your 03/10/2022 ok update!!!!!
mhh you made new icon nice!!! now they are 36 was 31 previous.....!!!! update....

no uncensor??........well ok.......

you also forgot 2 important files.....
doorstop_config.ini
winhttp.dll
without these bepinex will not load......

mine version trigged too so i deleted from here.......

edit: ok got a idea!!!!
let's upload bepinex official and let me see trigger something.....i was using 19.... then this + all the new......
all clean.......deleted
it's the auto translator then???? ohh ya now i remenber!!! you also made a pos on gifhub about that...!!!
made it trigger.......

end of story for now..... thanks for the new update!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: The Butler

The Butler

May 3, 2017
yo buddy! nice job making a separate thread so we can discuss this topic without losing post somewhere.....

i like horny as well......i like the easy way you can switch the character name...vey convinient!!!!

no uncensor??........well ok.......

you also forgot 2 important files.....
doorstop_config.ini
winhttp.dll
without these bepinex will not load......

[/SPOILER]
•This topic in specific is related to the translation only, so I did not included the uncensored files in it, that and I wasn't the one who uncensored the files.

•Oh I forgot about those 2 files >.<
Anyway yours also got triggered. And while still on topic I read about it somewhere that some company sent requests to virus total to include files like bepinex as a virus or something.

Anyway thanks for the headsup, I'll reupload.
Main post updated with new version.
------------
Edit 10-04
Post updated with Texture Replacer Latest version.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Small update.... I'll be uploading it later... OP UPDATED
Fixed misaligned textures during Skinship/touching mode.
Also changed collor for negative stat....
1666312844311.png

New question....
1666315975065.png
When you give aphrodisiac she will get the "drugged" status, however literal translation is "Under the effect of aphrodisiac" which as you might have guessed it's a bit too long.
So I'm going for drugged instead, then come the question, is it a bit simplistic? Any new ideas, suggestions?
BTW, Sleeping Rape can also means Sleeping Sex let me now what you guys think about it too.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Patch updated....
  • 200+ new lines translated...
  • Somes changes
  • Some fixes
  • Drugged→Hony State. (Drugged seemed a bit too strong of a word)
  • Holidays Sleep-Together→ Weekends Co-Sleeping
  • Sister→Imouto
    *If you want to go to sister or little sister use replace all feature on notepad++ or Visual Code...
    *Just type imouto for the search and whatever your want for the mc to refer to her as... (sis,sister,lil sis,step-sis,etc) than replace all.
  • And something I'm sure I forgot

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Patch updated....
  • 300+ or more like 400+ lines translated
  • Bromance Ending changed to Friendship Ending
  • A few minor changes in some words.
  • Patch translation nearing completion?
  • ED4 button (→Play Sex Scene) sprite translated. (I've missed it before).
  • ED1,2,4 fully translated.
More yadayada
ED1=Normal Ending with CAT ... AKA Cat Ending ...
ED2=Friendship Ending
ED3=???
ED4=Lustful Life Ending
ED4note: Correct translation would be •Indulgence Life Ending• Indulgence means giving it in to your Carnal Desires, Depravity.

Let me know if you guys can think for a better tranlation of ED4. Depravity Life Ending can also be good?:unsure:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Doing things here....
Part of the UI is a bit finicky....
1669934329351.png
As you can see, some character have this outline. Unfortunately there is no proper way of disabling it.
So we will have to deal with it.

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
I wrote a plugin to help with the translation.

• text appears all at once rather than typed in (which messes with translation and caching)
  • applies translations at various points earlier in the code
    • solves some issues with half the text being updated while leaving garbage text behind
    • text will show up immediately in english when in the cache, vs flashing japanese first
  • When entire string isn't in the translation cache it will also attempt to translate as it's tokenized
  • if all else fails it tries to remove delays embedded as tags in the dialog.
  • if the translation isn't in the static files or the autotranslation cache, it works like it did without the plugin
This did require tweaking some of the regexes (don't include html color tags any more), so I included that file, but now things like this finally show up correctly:

cap1.png cap2.png

Feel free to include it in the patch if you want.

Updated to add some special handling that could vastly improve things (dumps special lines that aren't handled in a single pass yet, these can be copied into translation directory using specific scope, examples in archive).

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I wrote a plugin to help with the translation.
Thanks, that helps in keeping things more clean...
However untranslated text still gets mengled with translated text....
ie:
New translated text. Which wasn't in the .txt files before.
睡眠姦レベルが3になった。=Nightcrawler level increased to 3.
And
妹の状態が「非処女」になった。=Imouto status changed to「Deflowered」.
which was already translated before.
1673573104907.png

This still happened before....
睡眠姦レベルが1になった。=Nightcrawler level increased to 1.
睡眠姦時にフェラが出来るようになった。=reased to 1.\nBlowjob is now unlocked during nightcrawling.</color>

In this case it would repeat "Nightcrawler level inc" at the start of the phrase. And I couldn't get it removed so I just completed.
But note that I haven't restarted the game after adding new text. So it might actualy show up properly next time I start the game, and if it does happen I'll go back and remove this "workaround".

EDIT:
Yep it only happens for uncached/untranslated text.
After restarting the game it shows up as it should. Once again thanks for the plugin.

Last edited:

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
Yep it only happens for uncached/untranslated text.
After restarting the game it shows up as it should. Once again thanks for the plugin.
To get the most out of the plugin, it dumps entries it doesn't already find into files in BepInEx\Translation\en\SaMwMS.TranslationHelper. It does it's best to create the lines it needs if parts of them are already in the cache, but will add notes to lines it suspects aren't quite right.

Lines that are missing inline delay tags present in the original will look like this:
Code:
XXXX=FIXME:YYYY
Lines that are not fully translated from cache will look like this:
Code:
XXXX=TODO:XXXX
These files are write only, they aren't loaded. To use the lines in here (and any you correct/complete) copy them into files in the normal BepInEx\Translation\en\Text directory. The names aren't important, but the #set level directives are. Basically, if the files don't already exist in BepInEx\Translation\en\Text copy them there, and if they do, copy the new lines into them anyplace after the #set level and fix up the translations.

EDIT:

The scoped files shouldn't have html tags like <color> in them ever, because they're applied before the transformations that turn directives like {color} into html. I think once these are fully populated there shouldn't be much need for the color tags embedded in the translations any more, which would be good because depending on the timing of how they're applied sometimes they get auto-escaped and just show up in the output (as I'm sure you've seen).

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Patch Updated:
  • 300+ lines translated
  • New textures translated
  • TextureReplacer updated
  • TranslationHelper added - further improving translation quality.
At this point I expect to be less than 1000 lines to translate (not counting moans/dialogue during sex scenes).
Hard part is actually finding where these lines are....
I expect a few to be from the "Normal/Cat route" since I haven't touched there.
And a few random events which I'm having trouble triggering.

This time I translated the "incorrect" choices during a random events, full story of the Clerk from the H Shop, corrected lines to make conversations more fluid and formal, (since MC and Imouto are family having them talk formally isn't immersive at all), Sex dialogue, moans and more things which I don't remember right now.

If you want to proof read it, let me know so I can set a collab work with VisualCode or other program.

All in all thanks for the patience for waiting for this translation it takes a lot of time. I hope you all like it.
Please consider supporting me through Patreon (preferred) or Buy me a coffee.

Last edited:

May 11, 2022
Patch Updated:
  • 300+ lines translated
  • New textures translated
  • TextureReplacer updated
  • TranslationHelper added - further improving translation quality.
At this point I expect to be less than 1000 lines to translate (not counting moans/dialogue during sex scenes).
Hard part is actually finding where these lines are....
I expect a few to be from the "Normal/Cat route" since I haven't touched there.
And a few random events which I'm having trouble triggering.

This time I translated the "incorrect" choices during a random events, full story of the Clerk from the H Shop, corrected lines to make conversations more fluid and formal, (since MC and Imouto are family having them talk formally isn't immersive at all), Sex dialogue, moans and more things which I don't remember right now.

If you want to proof read it, let me know so I can set a collab work with VisualCode or other program.

All in all thanks for the patience for waiting for this translation it takes a lot of time. I hope you all like it.
Please consider supporting me through Patreon (preferred) or Buy me a coffee.
not working for me ;(

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017

The Butler

May 3, 2017
not working for me ;(
glad i am not the only one
same problem.... i just rip it and extract the content of
\BepInEx\plugins
\BepInEx\Translation

using an the previous bepinex package.........

oh and you are using an old version of the plugin SaMwMS.TranslationHelper
he update it after a while......

https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-sister-eng.132550/post-9680966
View attachment 2331087

thanks for the hard work the new icons are really cool!!!
Hmmm, I'll double check again, maybe I missed a bepinex .dll or something...

edit:
More than missing something I actually forgot everything about bepinex T-T, sorry....

Updating...

Post updated.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Updated to add some special handling that could vastly improve things (dumps special lines that aren't handled in a single pass yet, these can be copied into translation directory using specific scope, examples in archive).
Honestly I've never understood how scoping actually worked or how to set it up properly.

Like on a pet project I was/am working the same word appears in different place....

ie: Intellect
it appears in 3 different windows with different sizes. However it's a long word and only actually fits on the first window.
For the 2nd and 3rd window it's too big.
Suppose I wanted to decrease the size in the other 2 windows I tried....

// For the first window ↓
Code:
#set level 1
*RAWTEXT*= Intellect
#unset level 1
// For the remaining windows ↓
Code:
*RAWTEXT*=<size\=18>Intellect</size>
And for obvious(?) reason that I don't know it doesn't work.

As a side note after taking a look at your example.
{w\=0.3}
Can I assume this is wait before next sentence?

Last edited:

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
Normally scoping works when games have a different active scene id for different types of scenes, the scene id is passed to XUnity and it will try to translate first in just entries in that ID, and if not found then entries in the default scope. I don't believe this game uses that, but my plugin uses custom scopes for it's lookup to ensure strings only useful to the plugin don't pollute the default scope.

{w\=0.3} is a wait. I encountered a few others as well... {s\=xxx} maybe, not sure what the difference is.

Generally it's better to use the resizer support in xunity than to inject tags into the translations. The UI library used by this game only expects tags it put there after handling it's custom markup, and timing issues can cause the tags to just be printed instead.

Reactions: The Butler