Mod Unity Spending a month with sister [ENG]

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Last time I will comment anything about it....
1689241013319.png
VIRUS is false positive.
To know which security vendor flagged it.
1689241108722.png
It will display a a list of all the sites that scanned the file for virus.
1689241171692.png
Currently it's only being flagged by MaxSecure if you trust them, don't download. However I can't do anything for your since translation needs Autotranslator to work, and it's one of it's files that is getting flagged.
Otherwise you may proceed.
If you want to avoid the annoyance of having to click capatcha, checking boxes you mau se GoFile link.

Last edited:

mnmnd

Feb 5, 2020
I think the dev made some changes to the original script. for example, the fortune-telling scene is auto-translated.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I think the dev made some changes to the original script. for example, the fortune-telling scene is auto-translated.
Do you have a save right before it (auto-save)?
After revisiting the scene, I was able to find just slightly odd translations for the now presented CGs (there was just a black screen before).
So I didn't have much to work with, I reworked on the translation for those parts.

Please let me know if you find new weird translations...
And anex a screenshot as well.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Patch updated (2023-08)
  • New Lines translated
  • Reworked and updated all interaction phase Icons (Rest,Bath,Eat,Workout,etc)
  • New textures translated
By icons rework I completely reworked on them from scratch based on the original JP.
I've been wanting to do that for quite a while since I wasn't happy with them and since this update changed a few things...
Anyway icon's font/text are bigger and more aligned overall as the original are. They also should looks more clean as well.
PS: Though they do feel a bit too big for me, regardless every icon/menu in this game take quite a lot of space.

Last edited:

gokura74

Oct 26, 2021
Patch updated (2023-08)
  • New Lines translated
  • Reworked and updated all interaction phase Icons (Rest,Bath,Eat,Workout,etc)
  • New textures translated
By icons rework I completely reworked on them from scratch based on the original JP.
I've been wanting to do that for quite a while since I wasn't happy with them and since this update changed a few things...
Anyway icon's font/text are bigger and more aligned overall as the original are. They also should looks more clean as well.
PS: Though they do feel a bit too big for me, regardless every icon/menu in this game take quite a lot of space.
What is the 7z password sir? I cant extract it need password

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi The Butler, i don't know if you were aware but while playing i found some UI elements that weren't translated.
I'll leave some screenshoots here to help you understand.
As you can see in second picture if i go with cursor on bed icon it translate
i'll let you know if i found more of them
Screenshot (47).png Screenshot (48).png Screenshot (49).png Screenshot (50).png

Reactions: The Butler

The Butler

May 3, 2017
hi The Butler, i don't know if you were aware but while playing i found some UI elements that weren't translated.
I'll leave some screenshoots here to help you understand.
As you can see in second picture if i go with cursor on bed icon it translate
i'll let you know if i found more of them
View attachment 2831306 View attachment 2831309 View attachment 2831310 View attachment 2831311
That's what I was afraid off. Since there were some dupes in game....
I'll take a look at it.
PS: Might also be an issue with different VGA.
As AMD and NVIDIA used to give different hashes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To fix it you can try renaming the icon files....
Go to • BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\The Buttler - Texture Translations\ICONS
And rename all icon files, remove everything past _ except 1691339214642.png and restart the game.

Or you can download the attachment and after you remove everything in ICONS extract there.

PS: Patches on OP were also updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
That's what I was afraid off. Since there were some dupes in game....
I'll take a look at it.
PS: Might also be an issue with different VGA.
As AMD and NVIDIA used to give different hashes...
To fix it you can try renaming the icon files....
Go to • BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\The Buttler - Texture Translations\ICONS
And rename all icon files, remove everything past _ except View attachment 2831660 and restart the game.

Or you can download the attachment and after you remove everything in ICONS extract there.

PS: Patches on OP were also updated.
thanks for the quick fix butler, all seems fine except for the book icon that is still untranslated.
i downloaded the attachment and extracted where icons folder is, but before i deleted the one that was present, i didn't overwrite yours, maybe it's my fault

The Butler

May 3, 2017
thanks for the quick fix butler, all seems fine except for the book icon that is still untranslated.
i downloaded the attachment and extracted where icons folder is, but before i deleted the one that was present, i didn't overwrite yours, maybe it's my fault
I can't fix that on my end since it's related to the VGA issue I mentioned.
If you could help me, press ALT+F11 on that screen and it will dump all texture on the scenes after it's done press ALT+F11 again to disable dump mode.
Go to ModImagesDump, copy the name of the untranslated texture and rename yours, restart game and it will work.

PS: Share the name here as well so I can included it in the next patch ^^

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I can't fix that on my end since it's related to the VGA issue I mentioned.
If you could help me, press ALT+F11 on that screen and it will dump all texture on the scenes after it's done press ALT+F11 again to disable dump mode.
Go to ModImagesDump, copy the name of the untranslated texture and rename yours, restart game and it will work.

PS: Share the name here as well so I can included it in the next patch ^^
Thanks butler it worked ! this is the untranslated file name.

Last edited:

jderk4782

Dec 22, 2021
Hello The Butler I downloaded the translator go file in pg 1 and extracted it into the same file the game is in, but for some reason my game isn't translated. I didn't get asked to Overwrite the files once I extracted the translation go file in the game folder. 1693788980070.png

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hello The Butler I downloaded the translator go file in pg 1 and extracted it into the same file the game is in, but for some reason my game isn't translated. I didn't get asked to Overwrite the files once I extracted the translation go file in the game folder. View attachment 2902051
you did it wrong, the contents of the created folder [TheButler-WIN]SAMWI-2023-08a are what should be in the game folder (you extracted it incorrectly)
see pic :
Untitled.png

BuddyGooboo

Jul 16, 2023
View attachment 2078515
Overview:
Translation of game images and text.

Updated: 06-08-23 (DD-MM-YY)
Game/Creator: Yakumo milk -
Translator: The Butler
Mod Version: 2023.08a ◘Cross-version compatible
Game Version: 2023.08
Language: English
Game Thread: Here

I believe the game is close to being 100% translated at this point.
However achieving that 100% might be slightly difficult since there are quite a lot of variables.
As of now I would say it's around 90% translated. (current game version)​
Features:
Used Terms/Adaptations

Installation:

PASS: butler
OSDownloadPatch VersionGame Version
Windows 2023-08a2023-08
Linux - Wine 2023-08a2023-08

NOTE: VIRUS is a false positive due to the nature of how BepInEx AutoTranslator works.

Plugins included:
Change-Log:
its telling me i need a password, what is it?