Mod Unity Spending a month with sister [ENG]

SethJustSeth

Aug 12, 2018
Isn't working for me and I am unsure why. Threw it in the game folder and hit overwrite but text is all still Japanese. Reckon I am over looking something really obvious, but can't figure it out for the life of me

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
Isn't working for me and I am unsure why. Threw it in the game folder and hit overwrite but text is all still Japanese. Reckon I am over looking something really obvious, but can't figure it out for the life of me
i think it's cus of the recent update, this mod needs to update to the current version of the game I think.

Awun

Apr 21, 2023
try to extract with winrar, it worked for me

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Gonna take a look and check if something broke up with latest update.

Edit:
The game redistributed in the main thread (2023.11) has outdated texture patch which will cause broken behavior in all text, delete them and wait for an updated texture pack.
Step by step
  1. Delete folder ...\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages
  2. Extract Translation patch in your game folder
  3. Play
If you find any, post screenshot here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
There wasn't any significant update since 2023/12.
All updates coming out were or are only changes in the girl model (from 2D to 3D).
Patch already cover almost everything.
I will take another look later today and see if there is anything to update.
I tried your translation with the most recent update, no dice sadly, there's a lot that doesn't get translated, which is a shame, as it works perfectly fine with the '23 versions.
I'm assuming it's probably something to do with the dev basically remaking the game and also adding english, which is limited to interface and shop right now.
hope you manage to get your translation working with the newest ver, which while incomplete, is basically making the '23 version defunct as time goes on and more is added.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I tried your translation with the most recent update, no dice sadly, there's a lot that doesn't get translated, which is a shame, as it works perfectly fine with the '23 versions.
I'm assuming it's probably something to do with the dev basically remaking the game and also adding english, which is limited to interface and shop right now.
hope you manage to get your translation working with the newest ver, which while incomplete, is basically making the '23 version defunct as time goes on and more is added.
Hmm yeah, I haven't touched it in a long while, mile to Dev only making small changes before, then after I went back to it I saw they intended to make an Official translation which at that time I thought would get completed quite fast hence making it unnecessary for me to keep working on it mine.

I'll do some catch up to it today. At least try to keep things aligned >.<

Reactions: Dawoodi

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hmm yeah, I haven't touched it in a long while, mile to Dev only making small changes before, then after I went back to it I saw they intended to make an Official translation which at that time I thought would get completed quite fast hence making it unnecessary for me to keep working on it mine.

I'll do some catch up to it today. At least try to keep things aligned >.<
Just as I said that, I immediately found new issues....

1714783867719.png
1714783882573.png
Now there is a character limit in dialogue for whatever reason. Though Eng mode is enabled, lemme check if JP version is the same.
Hmmm it's only seems to happen while double checking translation (ALT+R) when restarting game it display properly....
Maybe BepInEx issue. Gonna search for older version since it's unpractical to translate without need.
EDIT:
Further investigations came to.
1714788536231.png
New game version now have these revealable text classes, which are nothing towards the end user but a Pain for the translator who has to ALT+R every sentence translated to check if everything is working correctly.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
If any coder want to help with it. Lemme know, meanwhile placing translation on-hold.
Elringus.Naninovel.Runtime.dll seems to be where such settings are.
*.revelating toggle True while text is still display while Revel Progress is the total text displayed.
When 1 everything is displayed even what was initially hidden before.
1714788770405.png