Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Thank you very much!

Unfortunately, it didn't work the way you suggested, but I got it to work and wanted to share it because others might have the same problem.

I took the newer Version of the Game from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-sister-eng.132550/

Added the Mod Option 3 from here to BepInEx/plugins/ :
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-06-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8191142

The Game works so far without any crashes.
Unfortunately, all scenes are still censored because the uncensored mod doesn't seem to work (or there's a trick I don't know). But at least the game works on Windows 11 including the English translation
that's pretty strange because inside 1MwSTheButler.7z
1MwSTheButler\BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.dll
is version 5.1.0.0.........
so this invalidate it at all......lucky for you i guess but is non sense as explaination.......

p.s.
i must thank to you because of this investigation i found than there are 2 SUB-type of uncensor....wow i totally missed it.......
they are pretty much the same except some texture than i want to show you.....
most notable is the pussy from open to close version......
imouto_with_month_uncensor.7z OPEN
Snap1.jpg
imouto_with_month_uncensor_another.7z CLOSED
Snap4.jpg

many THANKS! more options are always welcome!!!!!

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Option 3 has the folder which has a korean name. "Uncensored by 따흐흙". rename it to english.
If Option 2 is working ok, The problem is korean characters..

megamauz123

Aug 18, 2017
So far, i've got 3 ending :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gallery says 4 ending but when i click on normal ending i view the cat one so i'm just gonna write the together.
In order to get the lewd ending you need to unlock every single sex scene and have 100 lust and interest while playing

Reactions: ThatsnotveryUwU

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Unplayable for me, it keeps crashing with a small popup screen:
View attachment 2105708
Can someone pls tell me how to fix it?
I just downloaded the game and moved the uncensorced patch into it like the First post it tells.
OP's game version is v22.06.01. It's old version. and uncensor are for each other game versions. Version is mismatched.
Get latest game version(somewhere in this thread). and use Uncensor plugin pack.
2022.10 version is at here. but it has korean translate. remove "BepInEx" folder and "winhttp.dll" file.
And use
Translate : The Butler's work.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Eng translation updated. (Small fix)
Download it from the translation topic. (on my signature)

Last edited:
Reactions: kumarin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
found a nice glitch during some test........
so i fixed it.......
yeah is still ugly but a least is more watchable.......
View attachment 2113921
View attachment 2113922
get below....
ps.
hope he will fix it himself wen he will do the day variant of this h scene.....
You're found that she's hand was cutted. Thanks for fix.
Uncensor Pack is updated.
The pack's file size is 14.x MB. There are limit of file which upload.(15 MB). Can't add to existing files.

Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
OP's game version is v22.06.01. It's old version. and uncensor are for each other game versions. Version is mismatched.
Get latest game version(somewhere in this thread). and use Uncensor plugin pack.
2022.10 version is at here. but it has korean translate. remove "BepInEx" folder and "winhttp.dll" file.
And use
Translate : The Butler's work.
Hey thank you very much, tried it out as you suggested and it was censored at the end too.

I've given up, I don't quite understand why OP uses an old version and why you have to look for all patches and co. from all corners of this thread, if you simply always use the current version with and without mods in the 1st post that would significantly reduce the number of problems and at the same time increase the possibility of troubleshooting, but just my opinion.

I've played through the game in the version I made, it's a very short game and I don't see any replay value,
so I'm completly fine with it.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hey thank you very much, tried it out as you suggested and it was censored at the end too.

I've given up, I don't quite understand why OP uses an old version and why you have to look for all patches and co. from all corners of this thread, if you simply always use the current version with and without mods in the 1st post that would significantly reduce the number of problems and at the same time increase the possibility of troubleshooting, but just my opinion.

I've played through the game in the version I made, it's a very short game and I don't see any replay value,
so I'm completly fine with it.
This game is updated every month. At 1, Nov new version will be released I bet.
And OP has bought this game, It will be updated every month. IMO may be NOT.
Game is updated, asset files are not compatible with prev version. Uncensor needed new works.
But use plugin(BepInEx), May be works ok except changed or new scenes.

If uncensor plugin is not working, move game folder to another place.(ex. "c:\Games\Spending a Month with My Sister\")

There are many threads like this. (OP's info was not updated or differents)

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
here is another episode of.....

!!!!! I FOUND SOMETHING WRONG !!!!!

i was madeing(mading?) a simple patch for easy switch for open/pussy closed and then i noticed this.....
Snap1.jpg
v04.2022(good) vs v10.2022(bad)
yeah i remenberer than in the past there was no problem from it....
maybe you don't have noticed but until then you cannot unseen it after......

work well without cum but with cum it is a bit glitchy.....on both version......also compared to original...
Snap47.jpg

so i had to get and old version for get this thingy and the fix......(....nice hentai memory bro.....)
1rst problem resolved for clean and then i had to edit the cum version......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Snap48.jpg
the new closed pussy variant does NOT have this problem !!!yay!!!!

you just can skip all this if not interested...... or
i can offer you 2 simple zip files for easy switch from open(fixed old) to close pussy.......
just put the one you like inside
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored (i just cut all the names/directory for convenience)

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
here is another episode of.....

!!!!! I FOUND SOMETHING WRONG !!!!!

i was madeing(mading?) a simple patch for easy switch for open/pussy closed and then i noticed this.....
View attachment 2115454
v04.2022(good) vs v10.2022(bad)
yeah i remenberer than in the past there was no problem from it....
maybe you don't have noticed but until then you cannot unseen it after......

work well without cum but with cum it is a bit glitchy.....on both version......also compared to original...
View attachment 2115519

so i had to get and old version for get this thingy and the fix......(....nice hentai memory bro.....)
1rst problem resolved for clean and then i had to edit the cum version......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
View attachment 2115553
the new closed pussy variant does NOT have this problem !!!yay!!!!

you just can skip all this if not interested...... or
i can offer you 2 simple zip files for easy switch from open(fixed old) to close pussy.......
just put the one you like inside
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored (i just cut all the names/directory for convenience)
Uncensor plugin pack is updated.
imouto_with_month_uncensor.7z : Changed with what you worked
  • mozaiku_5aadc9dc833499bc3c1c28e30c682128.png
  • 3 GPU folders
texture_00_ccaf5981d55e1c36cb08919bb5b56948.png file is same with old.

imouto_with_month_uncensor_another.7z : equal to what you uploaded.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone share the 2022.10 version please, because the mega link is dead?
mhhh is that time again....?
i can only give you the all in one version (AIO) because i dont' have pure censored on backup anyway......

here the release post

"changelog" is inside this thingy.....

and here the deluxe AIO thanks to the F95 community works........
Snap2.jpg
with optional saveeditor/easy switch uncen files/savegame/fix ecc.......
also adden an win 11 fix.......
a 4 mirror as usual...... like my old one.......215mb

riski sulthan

Dec 11, 2017
i can only give you the all in one version (AIO) because i dont' have pure censored on backup anyway......

here the release post

View attachment 2121221

here the release post

View attachment 2121221

It's okay, it save the trouble patching them again, thank you very much sir.....

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
As far as I could tell, all you need is for her to be aware she's had sex with you. (So sleep sex, hypnosis sex don't count.)

Then the 2 aphrodesiacs to get her horny enough to jump you. After that, she's permanently crossed the line, leading to the lewd ending.

ThatsnotveryUwU

Mar 20, 2022
It's weird because that's how I got it, I was just missing the 2 aphrodisiac scene, then reloaded the save and did the scene and after that I got the ending.
I saw that there were some hint for the ending in the gallery now but i didn't see what they were saying, maybe it can be usefull.
And i did try an all h-scene without those aphrodisiac and didn't got it so i tried one with all h-scene and 2 aphro at the end without the scene with it and i got it so i think it made the difference.

As far as I could tell, all you need is for her to be aware she's had sex with you. (So sleep sex, hypnosis sex don't count.)

Then the 2 aphrodesiacs to get her horny enough to jump you. After that, she's permanently crossed the line, leading to the lewd ending.
So yeah, those aphrodisiac make a difference

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes