Unity The Legend of the Spirit Orbs [v1.6.0] [BabusGames]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game is beautiful. The story is lovely, it includes soft femdom and maledom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a romantic game in general. I played three "endgame" and enjoyed it very much. I hope DEV makes another game like this. Definitely one of my favorites now.

Reactions: bulifun

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
I'll gladly wait for full public release of Riju, I haven't start one stage of her yet
Thank you, Babus. Love the artwork <3

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Damn whats this nearly 2 years no update & no on hold or abandoned tag
Looks like somebody put the wrong last updated date when they updated the thread, most recent update to the thread is actually 2021-03-26 (as can be seen by the nopy file) and the last update on the games patron was 4 days ago.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Looks like somebody put the wrong last updated date when they updated the thread, most recent update to the thread is actually 2021-03-26 (as can be seen by the nopy file) and the last update on the games patron was 4 days ago.
Thanks for enlighten me

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I believe i just became the first Emperor to find the new update. And it was only after seeing it has an update on Newgrounds.... Ironic
lol, yeah newgrounds was where it was first released / gained traction IIRC. Was uber hard at the time, with no shop and more numerous orbs.

Anyways, really wish Babus would make carrying saves over more easy -.- Tried this round and I started with 3500 gems, rather than my 5.5k. And since you don't carry over shop levels, it's wasted on getting back to where you were.

New save; should have the newest addition unlocked. And I added my 3.5k save, hopefully it'll be the same amount next version too.

Last edited:

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Anyways, really wish Babus would make carrying saves over more easy -.- Tried this round and I started with 3500 gems, rather than my 5.5k. And since you don't carry over shop levels, it's wasted on getting back to where you were.

New save; should have the newest addition unlocked. And I added my 3.5k save, hopefully it'll be the same amount next version too.

Sorry for that! We did not plan it to grow so much, so we didn't develop a save system from the start. We had to develop that shitty save system to patch the problem a bit. Def not happening on my next game.

Any chance of this game having an android port?
We'd love to but right now it's just impossible for us, we'd have to rework the game from scratch probably. If we get to grow enough on Patreon it'd be easy to hire someone to do that though.

Reactions: Yamemai

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I really wish their feet had individual toes instead of this weird skin-sock thing they got going on in there.

Some sharper lighting would be appreciated as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes