Unity The Legend of the Spirit Orbs [v1.6.0] [BabusGames]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 20, 2018
i know in one of there posts said Angel Under fire took a lot from spirit orbs. but scanning threw what i can see, doesn't look like he said what's going on with spirit orbs

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
just wish there was a post or acknowledgement of this game, like one last update to make it definitively done or something.

Jul 29, 2019
Am I stupid, or does the cheat version just literally not save? Closing the game seems to instantly get rid of all your progress.

I wouldn't even care so much if it wasn't the only way to see the actually interesting scenes of the new character.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Am I stupid, or does the cheat version just literally not save? Closing the game seems to instantly get rid of all your progress.

I wouldn't even care so much if it wasn't the only way to see the actually interesting scenes of the new character.
Seems that way but does it matter if you can unlock full gallery with one button? Not unless I'm missing something, what do you mean by the interesting scenes of the new character?

Jul 29, 2019
Seems that way but does it matter if you can unlock full gallery with one button? Not unless I'm missing something, what do you mean by the interesting scenes of the new character?
It's annoying from a gameplay perspective, because it means your upgrades go back to 0, which robs some of the fun of progression. The only way to play through the latter characters from scratch with any chance of winning is to cheat in Rupees, or grind.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
It's annoying from a gameplay perspective, because it means your upgrades go back to 0, which robs some of the fun of progression. The only way to play through the latter characters from scratch with any chance of winning is to cheat in Rupees, or grind.
Fair enough, but why not just play the standard release instead of the cheat version if you want to play through the game legit? I mean the save function should still be fixed but both versions have all the current content, one just has cheats.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes