RPGM Abandoned The Legend of Versyl: Codename Xaveran [v0.43] [Kravenar Games]

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
failed to load :audio/bgm/pre-dungeons.ogg

where can i find this file?
find any ogg file, rename it and place it in game folder where it must be and no problem.

The game has good idea, but Devs are lacking exp with RPGMV like hella lot. It sucks like their first game. RIP. (How even DEV even supposed do so much stupid mistakes, RPGMV not so hard to work, even kids can do it, without hard script ofcourse)

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
what iam supposed to do in this game?, i can train with Reiko, just to lose, so thats no fun and you cant do damage, no weapons.
already finding this quite boring to be honest.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
what iam supposed to do in this game?, i can train with Reiko, just to lose, so thats no fun and you cant do damage, no weapons.
already finding this quite boring to be honest.
Don't worry the game so bugged futher, Reiko bug is not even near it. For example you cleared big dungeon with high encounter rate and in the end there DEAD END for your fun purpose. that was the most fun 20-30 minutes of my game play in this month(sarcasm intended)...
Dev don't have straight hands, they fuck up every game they start. At least fix this broken english.

Edited

P.S. Practicaly game intended for patreons use, so many of player don't have cheat menu and walkthrough like all patreons.
If you really want to play thought you can use it. It almost work on any not one file exe RPG MV games.
For it to work unpack archive and move all files to game folder and launch patcher. In game press 1 button to open menu.
Don't add items which you not recieved in game yet.. You can change stats for every npc. add exp but add only for your active class which you choose in beginning, and after 1 battle you will lvl up.

And training with Reiko just plot don't give anything, you need do go to bar after this plot go futher, if you can call it plot.

Last edited:

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
i not want to be boring, but when Versyl give the character the seccond mission "on the light spirit" in labirint have bug, apear missing the file. This in xaveran 0.43D reloaded.

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The only issue I have when first playing is after buying clothing from rupert's clothing store the clothing don't show up in my items/invintory but when in the store dialogue for browsing it is saying that I have the jacket that I paid for in my posession must be a bug also I have seen that there is no way to see what quest your on and hardly no npc's in town many buildings have no interior and not sure how to continue unless the offline mode is like this and the online mode is the full game?

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I got to the middlerealm but can't enter the castle when I do I get an error can not find character, tried again without any issues but after that the sound bugged out and another error keeps popping up constantly I gave up the current version is not playable.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
When you look on his side you can find a 0.62A version from it looks more that nobody from his patreon (when he have some) give it away.

The last I can find was on svscomics and is 0.44 the different is to high to post this version here. Find no higher version so I made a request.

Last edited:

defiantGoth

Mar 11, 2019
This game already exists on the forum in this thread (the name is different but its the same game). The game has also been getting updates with the latest on the page being v0.63a Beta

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I don't get it. A v0.81 version is on the Patreon page, it is "public" but behind 3$+VAT paywall. And on F95 it is marked abandoned long ago. What's going on?

• Wow
Reactions: M1K3_0