• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hey. Sedhaild, don't you think that those heroines of yours looks a little like Panty & Stocking? They are too angels, hehe. Or it's just me idiot a little...? Maybe i'm asking for referencing outfits....or maybe not...
I didn't think in any particular character when I created them xD, it is coincidence

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
Can you send screenshots of your gallery?
Screenshot_20240513_225450_The Lewd Corruption of the Heaven.jpg
That's one example i can't play that one scene I unlocked but also the same thing for all characters. Nothing plays when I click.
So I'm just checking other android users if they have the same issue or is it just me.

Calvinomega

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 3631434
That's one example i can't play that one scene I unlocked but also the same thing for all characters. Nothing plays when I click.
So I'm just checking other android users if they have the same issue or is it just me.
Try to watch the scenes outside of the gallery, like the ones you sent simply do the Nun job and I believe that should fix them, if not you may need to do a new save file.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes