Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
It's only on Patreon page right now. While others may post them, as a patreon myself, I won't do that.
He was really quick to fix all the problems I mentioned. Wasn't expecting him to just jump on it, rather get to it after the holidays, but YAY thanks.
The landlord sex scene removed, now can only pay rent (hopefully not permanent).
The Lust meter still fills up really quickly, but it does let you continue fighter after rape as long as it still early most of the time. Had a few instances where the meter ran up quickly and raped, then the raid ended with me losing the rep from all of the fights that night. It's an interesting idea, but I feel this new system is going to make this endlessly frustrating.

Reactions: bobpeur

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
It's only on Patreon page right now. While others may post them, as a patreon myself, I won't do that.
He was really quick to fix all the problems I mentioned. Wasn't expecting him to just jump on it, rather get to it after the holidays, but YAY thanks.
The landlord sex scene removed, now can only pay rent (hopefully not permanent).
The Lust meter still fills up really quickly, but it does let you continue fighter after rape as long as it still early most of the time. Had a few instances where the meter ran up quickly and raped, then the raid ended with me losing the rep from all of the fights that night. It's an interesting idea, but I feel this new system is going to make this endlessly frustrating.
I agree with you, but not for everyone. Any work must be paid, and there are many who love free games. But in fact, you spit in their face, saying we're playing right now and you're all such beggars here. That's how you communicate on the author's website patrion, discord... What have you forgotten here?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I agree with you, but not for everyone. Any work must be paid, and there are many who love free games. But in fact, you spit in their face, saying we're playing right now and you're all such beggars here. That's how you communicate on the author's website patrion, discord... What have you forgotten here?
So, what Rasitln said was:
While others may post them, as a patreon myself, I won't do that.
And what you took from that sentence was:
But in fact, you spit in their face, saying we're playing right now and you're all such beggars here.
It seems there's been a slight amplification of sorts there?

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
one question, in his patreon i saw some wip pics of the mafia boss, is there any content of that in this update?

Lufgt huron

Oct 28, 2018
Previous saves game breaking bug...cheat engine not working. I'm not gonna grind this game from start, again. Can someone give me a save?

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes