• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lolproglad

May 12, 2018
its a good game.. BUT THIS FUCKING GAME IS SO FUCKING GRINDY YOU WONT FUCKING BELIEVE IT!

WAY WAY WAY TOO TIME CONSUMING. youll spend DAYS trying to complete this fucking game.. and youll find yourself spending HOURS AND HOURS trying to level up from repetitive combat. and doing stupid repetitive tasks to make "money" in the fucking game. i feel like the victim of a crime. or a scam

having hours and hours of my time wasted because im DUMB enough to be exploited... by a sex game developer who... i dont know.. thought of a weaponized sex game to waste the time of men.. especially in america.

SERIOUSLY ITS THAT BAD!!!! ITS SUCH A MASSIVE WASTE OF TIME THAT START TO FEEL LIKE A VICTIM OF SOME KIND OF EXPLOTATIVE INTENTIONAL TIME WASTING BULLSHIT!

GET CHEATS MOTHER FUCKER OR FUCK THIS GAME!

im passed all the gangs. and ive fucking HAD IT!!!!!!!

talk shit now.. youll either see what im saying when you play and then quit playing.. which would make you smarter

or you will fucking go ape shit like i am right now and ask WHAT EXACTLY...... IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

THE STUPID BITCH WONT STOP LOSING BOSS BATTLES LIKE THE CATWOMAN BATTLE #2... BECAUSE SHE JUST GETS HORNY DURING THE FIGHT AND STARTS MASTURBATING AND CAUSES A GAME OVER SCENARIO AS A RESULT. THEN I HAVE TO LOAD ALL THE BULLSHIT AGAIN JUST FOR HER TO BE IN A MAXED OUT HORNY STATE AND START FUCKING MASTURBATING AGAIN
Giving you not the fish, but the fishing pole...After 1st battle lost because of horniness you got direct info how to avoid it. A full tutorial, i'd say.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: uncommonsence

SirVexBroozer

Aug 19, 2022
Giving you not the fish, but the fishing pole...After 1st battle lost because of horniness you got direct info how to avoid it. A full tutorial, i'd say.

i didn't read it then i guess. You probably could've guessed that. since i was like.. outraged, if there is a way to avoid it without leaving the battle and having sex and coming back (i cant do that in a boss fight) then i didn't read those instructions. and i dont know how to do it. but if you do, maybe just tell me what i have to do and help me out. im obviously frustrated and annoyed.. and the entire point of this community is to help eachother find stuff and communicate and share files and information that make life easier for us all .

so since you know about all this info that i obviously didn't read. maybe tell me what i do instead of just explaining that i "got all the information you needed to avoid your situation so its all self inflicted and your own fault!" i mean.. i get that its tempting to tell someone who's raging "hey rage guy. if you would've read and blah blah blah.. you wouldn't have this problem. read the tutorial" but atleast add the information at the end. If you did both you'd not only be the ultra infromed smart guy who tells the jackass rager (me in this case) that he was given the information AND then tell him the information he missed..

and youd be the guy who steps on the toilet paper hanging out of my ass as i walk out of the grocery store bathroom.. and prevents the worst case scenario while going "see this? see how i just saved you, jackass? yeah.. whos the hero? me.. im your hero. better recognize. first time is free... next time is 10 bucks" lol. be beterrrrrrr okayyyyy? yah like.... be betterrrrrrrrr

micbmw

Oct 18, 2023
You just wasted more time writing this nonsense comments, then trying to enjoy the game and read what is inside of it.
You're not even paying for it.

It's like you get free 10$ laying on the ground and say, oh my god. Jesus. Why you didn't gave me 1 milion $?

Wait for full release and stfu.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
you know what this game needs, more boss-employee stuff
Agreed, so much more opportunity with the office that could be done.

Also waiting for more from the Good Doctor, perhaps a discount if she performs some acts for him.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
Are you supposed to be able to see messages when you're doing the webcam? I don't see any and was just wondering if it was a bug or normal.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Are you supposed to be able to see messages when you're doing the webcam? I don't see any and was just wondering if it was a bug or normal.
You are, they are just a pretty boring endlessly repeating circle of the same messages. you are not missing out.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes