chopee

Nov 2, 2017
only 1 scene (with boss after loss) in 0.9? is it all update?
There should be more, at least there were different images on patreon that people shared here, I doubt all of them belong to that boss scene. But still it would be nice if someone could share a changelog or something.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
how do you get to the fight with the new boss? i get to the swat raiding the gangs, but win or loose, nothing happens after.

edit: forget it, i had to loose to the swat

edit2: nope, thats just the gameover.

Last edited:

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
When you talk to Jane in the office after the Swat raid the game gets stuck. I don't even know how to advance the story at that point. I spoke to everyone in the office and I still have an exclamation on the office building

Maranuass

Feb 9, 2020
When you talk to Jane in the office after the Swat raid the game gets stuck. I don't even know how to advance the story at that point. I spoke to everyone in the office and I still have an exclamation on the office building
You have to work, then talk to the boss, never talk to Jane, it's bugged. You need to work, at noon talk to boss and back again on several days. After that, it will trigger you to go to Hero Raid and go at night to the office.

Reactions: RyRa² and AsaLoco

zexxx

Aug 31, 2020
There should be more, at least there were different images on patreon that people shared here, I doubt all of them belong to that boss scene. But still it would be nice if someone could share a changelog or something.
I find all new changes:
1. Second scene with Klark in house
2. Scene with SWAT after lose. Then you can get out from car or stay and see Game over ending
3. Scene with boss after lose (you can't win, he always restore health and it make bug with card)
4. New butt attack but you need play from beginning because old saves dont work correct
5. That all! Yes, he improve game texture but... i hope last update to ver. 1.0 will have more changelog and content

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
You have to work, then talk to the boss, never talk to Jane, it's bugged. You need to work, at noon talk to boss and back again on several days. After that, it will trigger you to go to Hero Raid and go at night to the office.
I did it 7-8 times and it still doesn't trigger. If it's more than that the dev is a psychopath. No one wants to do that. What a waste of time

Raf123

Mar 30, 2018
I find all new changes:
1. Second scene with Klark in house
2. Scene with SWAT after lose. Then you can get out from car or stay and see Game over ending
3. Scene with boss after lose (you can't win, he always restore health and it make bug with card)
4. New butt attack but you need play from beginning because old saves dont work correct
5. That all! Yes, he improve game texture but... i hope last update to ver. 1.0 will have more changelog and content
Waitttt, do we need to play a new save just for playing the new contents?

zexxx

Aug 31, 2020
Waitttt, do we need to play a new save just for playing the new contents?
No, you can play with last save ver.0.8 but some previous content will be reset and you can't open or need play again. So i can't open butt attack because quest was reset and blocked.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes