esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I use this save to continue game after last bugs...
But now new bug when battle boss2
Need more info, but it's a final part actually. What is boss 2? A clown? But if you loaded my save it can't be clown. So i don't completely understand what is your trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nina24

Nina24

Feb 3, 2020
PSX_20230820_143549.jpg
When glass pull down for 2nd time game stop without moving
Need more info, but it's a final part actually. What is boss 2? A clown? But if you loaded my save it can't be clown. So i don't completely understand what is your trouble.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
View attachment 2864607
When glass pull down for 2nd time game stop without moving
I don't know about anything about that. But.. There is no sense in breaking it anyway. Maybe the cause save in this post was done on 9.9 (I just heavily avoided cat bugs) It's like a fight with Red fang on the roof - you're not supposed to win here.

(I can offer you this bundle of saves from my latest play) Earliest of these saves is made on fame 4, and next after this save is made in middle of part after clown boss(I didn't save the entire clown part, my bad.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nina24

Nina24

Feb 3, 2020
I don't know about anything about that. But.. There is no sense in breaking it anyway. Maybe the cause save in this post was done on 9.9 (I just heavily avoided cat bugs) It's like a fight with Red fang on the roof - you're not supposed to win here.

(I can offer you this bundle of saves from my latest play) Earliest of these saves is made on fame 4, and next after this save is made in middle of part after clown boss(I didn't save the entire clown part, my bad.)
Thank you....
I don't know what happen... But game just freeze at this scene...

Hans-Muller

Aug 12, 2022
View attachment 355486

Overview:
One girl in a big city. There are enormous difficulties on her way, but she has big heart and big... You will have to help her achieve her main dream, clean her hometown of crime.
Formerly known as 'Sluterella: Boobs and Honor'

Thread Updated: 2023-08-19
Release Date: 2023-08-15
Developer: Feodosiy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.17
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

To open on Mac:

I am stuck on the Cartel Boss Room (where its all dark) it says use A/D to move but im on mobile any solution to this?

Hans-Muller

Aug 12, 2022
Turn the light off, have the thug come in, crawl past him before he spots you, iirc.
Cant do that since i cant move
It says A/D to move which is PC Movement and im on Android there might be no controls in that part yet of the Android Version or cant find it

Alok21082004

Jul 3, 2023
Cant do that since i cant move
It says A/D to move which is PC Movement and im on Android there might be no controls in that part yet of the Android Version or cant find it
It was a glich.the game owner told that he uploaded a fixed version in Patreon 3days ago but in f95 they didn't upload the bug fixed version

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes