harouxin

Mar 5, 2018
Thats not an outfit thats just unlocked. I assume theres way to unlock it but I don't know how to. I also haven't seen a cat girl fight.

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
i am able to unlock
- Date with Laura.
- Ability to call and invite Laura to visit
- The first 2 units of the cartel
- Event to catch a thief.

but cannot unlock yet,

- The beginning of John's storyline.
- An event about saving a woman with her daughter.
- John's plot (raid) events
- Motel storyline events (start of the cartel branch)

How to unlock those ones ?

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
There are no such clothes in the closet in the main house. What do I need to do to get her there? P.S. Sorry, English is not my native language
You probably need to complete the strip events. It's the same outfit.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
pressing cum during defeated animation doesn't work, is that known bug? or there is just no cum animation for defeated animation?

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
I've done what I believe is all of the strip event. Not sure what else to do. Seems like a group of us just somehow can't access the motel, catgirl, and john quests.
I was not able to trigger the motel event in my save either. Check the save a couple pages back and use that.

The cat girl happens in the raid in the "?" Events but is not completed.

I think some of these events require lower fame, and because in our saves where over that threshold, it breaks the game...

Reactions: lionediter

lionediter

Mar 3, 2018
I've done what I believe is all of the strip event. Not sure what else to do. Seems like a group of us just somehow can't access the motel, catgirl, and john quests.
You might need to increase your fame to level 5. There is a visual bug on the fame meter in going from level 4 to 5 so just keep pumping up those numbers. I have to inform you though, I started a new game because my previous file with an already high level of fame bugged out where there are no longer any objectives for me to complete so that may be the problem on your side.

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
There are keys in the picture with the professor's gadgets. How do I get them? I didn't see them in the whole game.

harouxin

Mar 5, 2018
Damn, anyone willing to share a save then of before the motel events. Don't really want to make a new save and redo everything including fame.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
using only the cheat money and all skill is it no longer possible to lose the clashes with the enemies? or is there a surrender key?

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
How do you progress in this game?
I can give the boss his noon blowjob, masturbate, or choose to lose to criminals at night but nothing else.
I assume I need to raise debauchery before I can start giving handjobs during massages but nothing so far seems to raise that stat.

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Though this game is very grindy, I really liked its setting and flavor.

The bar strip series of quests is way better than massage, camgirl-ing and office work because each time you strip, the different dialogues give the player a sense of progress, so it's not as boring. I almost gave up camgirling thinking she would only play her guitar and it didn't give much money anyway, since it wasn't in the gallery.

Still at fame 3, finally found out the goal isn't to lose to bandits, but to survive the night so the fame and money are at max. Would love for the whole office to degrade the mc, am hoping for the next episodes!

Edit: my favorite thing is the card based combat - I've been playing way too much Magic: the Gathering to not be amused by that :)

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes