4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

PleasureOnly

Jun 22, 2023
I'm getting the following in 0.1.11
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Script/Chapter2/ch2_1.rpy", line 1041, in script call
    call screen ch2fr1_noon
  File "game/Script/Chapter2/ch2_3.rpy", line 136, in script call
    call screen ch2fr3_morning
  File "game/Script/Chapter2/ch2_3.rpy", line 824, in script call
    call ch2fr3_night_return from _call_ch2fr3_night_return
  File "game/Script/Chapter2/ch2_3.rpy", line 836, in script call
    call screen ch2fr3_night
  File "game/Script/Free roam/drawing.rpy", line 19, in script
    $ freeroamday +=1
  File "game/Script/Free roam/drawing.rpy", line 19, in <module>
    $ freeroamday +=1
NameError: name 'freeroamday' is not defined
Just quickly glancing at the code I can't see "freeroamday" defined anywhere.

I'm using a save from 0.1.7

I've fixed it locally for myself by just adding default freeroamday = 3 into the code

PleasureOnly

Jun 22, 2023
Also, was the lynn anal scene supposed to be in this release?
Spending the night with Lynn in my playthrough just replayed the original lynn scene. I tweaked the 'lynnnights' variable to let me play through the anal scene and it was great but a lot of it was just black when it seemed like it shouldnt have been so I assumed maybe I wasn't supposed to be playing it yet.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Also, was the lynn anal scene supposed to be in this release?
Spending the night with Lynn in my playthrough just replayed the original lynn scene. I tweaked the 'lynnnights' variable to let me play through the anal scene and it was great but a lot of it was just black when it seemed like it shouldnt have been so I assumed maybe I wasn't supposed to be playing it yet.
Are you sure that this is the correct game ? , because there wasn't anal sex scene yeet

There is this one : The Loud House - Lost Panties
That is really bad but maybe in it you saw anal scene

PleasureOnly

Jun 22, 2023
Are you sure that this is the correct game ? , because there wasn't anal sex scene yeet

There is this one : The Loud House - Lost Panties
That is really bad but maybe in it you saw anal scene
It's there in the code and the images are there but I'm not sure if it's finished yet or supposed to be unlocked yet.

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
It's there in the code and the images are there but I'm not sure if it's finished yet or supposed to be unlocked yet.
i played the game just now and i had anal scen. maybe you does something wrong? you just need to click on Lynn picture at night several times

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
OK I have the anal scene, i have 8 love with Lynn and at night always choose to spend time with her over making art

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm stuck on Tuesday Afternoon. After being outside with Lynn, the ONLY thing that I can do is use the computer, but it doesn't advance and there's NOTHNG else that I can do (other that look at Stats). I didn't see this on the list of bugs.

If there's a poll going on, I most definetely would vote to have Rita as a LI.

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
btw anyone knows if rita is going to be a LI?
There will be Rita content.
There just won't be a specific "Rita Chapter".
Eventually Lincoln will have options to screw more girls than just his sister and Ronnie Anne.
I'm calling them "Side Honeys" and they'll be optional.

It's all up in the air still, since the main plot is still the sisters and Ronnie Anne, and I don't want to overwhelm DMF with tons more stuff to draw and program..

But where we can throw in extra treats with other girls and the like we will. But Rita will probably get more attention than most, since she lives in the same house as Lincoln.

LIhg

May 18, 2018
There will be Rita content.
There just won't be a specific "Rita Chapter".
Eventually Lincoln will have options to screw more girls than just his sister and Ronnie Anne.
I'm calling them "Side Honeys" and they'll be optional.

It's all up in the air still, since the main plot is still the sisters and Ronnie Anne, and I don't want to overwhelm DMF with tons more stuff to draw and program..

But where we can throw in extra treats with other girls and the like we will. But Rita will probably get more attention than most, since she lives in the same house as Lincoln.
Fair enough, thank you so much for the answer

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I for one am sad about Lynn's disappearing pubes. They appear in that one mini comic and are never seen again. Will they ever come back? Or will anyone else have some?

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes