• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I discovered this game recently, and have been playing 0.94b, which I understand is the most recent version that allows you to play from the start of the game. I've now reached a point where I don't seem able to progress Belle any further. She won't let Tongas kiss her, saying that the one time he did so his kiss was too sloppy or something like that, though she will kiss him of her own accord when he lets her have a free book. Her perversion level is maxed out at 300, but I can't get her Bedroom Skills any higher than 100. The only rare book that seems to be left on Tongas's shelves requires a perversion level of 999, so not surprisingly Belle won't accept it. I've seen references in the posts in this thread that Binkertelle will give Gaston a magic book at some point, but that hasn't happened. I've been in Belle's bedroom lots of times, but I've now reached the point where she's put a lock on her window. What am I missing?

The consolation is that I've been having lots of fun with Betsy, who I think is actually prettier than Belle.

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
I discovered this game recently, and have been playing 0.94b, which I understand is the most recent version that allows you to play from the start of the game. I've now reached a point where I don't seem able to progress Belle any further. She won't let Tongas kiss her, saying that the one time he did so his kiss was too sloppy or something like that, though she will kiss him of her own accord when he lets her have a free book. Her perversion level is maxed out at 300, but I can't get her Bedroom Skills any higher than 100. The only rare book that seems to be left on Tongas's shelves requires a perversion level of 999, so not surprisingly Belle won't accept it. I've seen references in the posts in this thread that Binkertelle will give Gaston a magic book at some point, but that hasn't happened. I've been in Belle's bedroom lots of times, but I've now reached the point where she's put a lock on her window. What am I missing?

The consolation is that I've been having lots of fun with Betsy, who I think is actually prettier than Belle.
I think if you click on the circle of 100 for bedroom skill, it will ask if you would like to accept a quest to further her skill. I think then you have to watch her to see if she masturbates, talk to tinker, she will tell you to collect some ingredients to make a lust potion. you add it to belle's water when she is reading, watch the show, and i think that is the conclusion. there is another quest at 200 that is "teaching belle magic"

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I think if you click on the circle of 100 for bedroom skill, it will ask if you would like to accept a quest to further her skill. I think then you have to watch her to see if she masturbates, talk to tinker, she will tell you to collect some ingredients to make a lust potion. you add it to belle's water when she is reading, watch the show, and i think that is the conclusion. there is another quest at 200 that is "teaching belle magic"
Thanks. I'd hovered over the circle, but it never occurred to me to click on it.

-Wolf-

Sep 14, 2018
When i first played this game i was just a young'n and so full of life.

It was promised that any day now the game would have it's full update.

So i have waited patiently.

Then waited some more.

Eventually i just kept on waiting, but...

giphy.gif

So i looked into the mirror and realised...

giphy (2).gif

Now though, the waiting in itself with all the updated promises has become the true entertainment. :ROFLMAO:

zoicite

Feb 10, 2018
They promise they're in the midst of finalising everything and that it'll be released tomorrow. (expect Honolulu time, aka the day after).

Personally, I'm looking forward to the next iteration of the graph ImmortalMonkey has been producing when they delay the release again.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes