Haruka takes a love potion and turns into a futanari.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-12
Release Date: 2019-05-04
Developer: Kraguto
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

angelicamt3.png angelicamt1.png charlotte3.png harukaf2.png haruka5.png lucy2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I see that version 0.3 is on the Patreon, available to the public.

Aaaand of course I was mistaken. It's 0.3 for a different game entirely. :ROFLMAO:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Pass. I like the work this character is from, and lewding any of the characters from said work is kind of off-putting for me. Good luck with your game though.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
It doesn't have much besides the introduction, but not bad for the first version.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Lewding them is off-putting? Did we watch the same lesbian kissing simulator?
100% in for this.
It is off-putting for me. Normally I am fine with the lewding of characters, but I cannot bring myself to be interested in that with these characters.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
well well... what do we have here... a VN from my favorite Yuri Anime...

In case you don`t know haruka comes from this anime:

Its a yuri anime with a good and funny story and lots and lots of lesbian kisses ;)

Reactions: rKnight and Zontany

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
The show was so horribly boring I was actually hoping for some juicy doujins and voila we've got a game even

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
The hair makes me think otherwise.
That so? What part? I've seen some crazy hair creations in KK. Depending on how they do it,people can add in their own hair or place them as if they were accessories, basically rotating/scaling/moving them to the appropriate location. If you find a complicated character in KK and then remove all the accessories, the characters tend to end up bald since the hair is made up of accessories and not the vanilla hairsets.

Here's an example from one of the cards I have. This one uses accessories to build the front, and uses the in-game hairset system for the back.