VN Ren'Py The Life of Me [v1.0] [Thonduil]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SuperGumby

Mar 8, 2022
Looks like a really good start. Doc and Trent's dad look a little young but hey maybe they have great genetics. Very curious to find out the secrets everyone has. Thank you for the all the work you put into this; it is appreciated.

Reactions: Thonduil

Argent Knight

Jun 23, 2021
After having actually played through what is available, my thoughts are as follows:

The Pros

Good, diverse character design. There are several flavors of hotness on display.​
It looks like there are going to be several branching romance/sexual partner paths. Or at least our boy is horny for everybody.
There are interesting hints at backstories and plot twists that could pay off nicely.
It is oddly cozy. Cozy and horny is an odd combination, but it works.​
The Cons

There are a few grammatical errors that pull you out of the story a bit. But compared to most Ren'Py projects, very few.
The protagonist is apparently either narcoleptic or has never worked a day in his life. He gets up, does an eight hour shift and passes out. The boy is a light weight.​
In Conclusion

A very promising beginning. I've been burned by queer Ren'Py games enough that I'm not going to throw money at it until I see at least a couple of hours of content, but it is a very promising beginning. There is a playful hotness to the whole thing that is a distinct and welcome flavor.

Thonduil

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Well, I'm glad I found this - I didn't even know it was posted here.
Thanks for all the feedback, this is my first game ever, so it's nice to hear what people think and what could be improved. For those interested, the new update is in early access on Patreon right now, and will be released for free on Itch.io on March 27th.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Well, I'm glad I found this - I didn't even know it was posted here.
Thanks for all the feedback, this is my first game ever, so it's nice to hear what people think and what could be improved. For those interested, the new update is in early access on Patreon right now, and will be released for free on Itch.io on March 27th.
Thonduil
The poster is a Deleted member so, you might want to take over the thread. Just tell F95 you are the Dev and everything should be fine.

If you don't take over the thread the game will Not be Updated because the poster has been Deleted and the thread itself may be Deleted :(

Thonduil

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Thonduil
The poster is a Deleted member so, you might want to take over the thread. Just tell F95 you are the Dev and everything should be fine.

If you don't take over the thread the game will Not be Updated because the poster has been Deleted and the thread itself may be Deleted :(
I'll look into that, thanks for the tip :)

Reactions: Melmoth99
Jul 31, 2021
yoooo there was an update
and Im not a dick enough to hoard it

here yall go, thank me later lol <3

Reactions: jdm2089

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
^ I'm pretty sure that version (v1.2.0) is the free public version on the dev's Itch page:

Everyone should be able to download it there, instead of being forced to play online with crap wifi connection like me~ lmfaooo :ROFLMAO:

Jul 31, 2021
^ I'm pretty sure that version (v1.2.0) is the free public version on the dev's Itch page:

Everyone should be able to download it there, instead of being forced to play online with crap wifi connection like me~ lmfaooo :ROFLMAO:
Really? huh. Didnt see the update on this page so I thought that I got the hot new scoop lol

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote