Recommending THE LIST of games with George/FAT DUDE as a protagonist/M.C

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Felt I would add the knowledge I have on the matter of fat guys/old men fucking a hot young girl (I will lable 3D-Render games as "3D" and animated as "Animuh"):

1. Mature Quest "Animuh" - Some creepy old men take advantage of the main protagonist, and one of them has their own route. Be warned of optional SHOTA (Its like loli, but for little boys *barf*)

2. Mischief War "Animuh" - Literally all the men are old fat and ugly in this game. BE WARNED, there is a mandatory SHOTA route, so I stopped playing after that one appeared.

3. Saint Celest "Animuh" - One route has a fat old dude. Only machine translations exists. Think there is a hobo route as well

4. Wife Quest "Animuh" - Same as above, same company made this game.

5. Until Her Amourous Body Corrupts "Animuh" - All men are creepy and ugly, and one of them is fat. Be warned, SHOTA (Is however optional in this one). Be warned also of the fact, that one of the routes is super fucking depressing and over the top so.

6. Tiina Swordsman blabla "Animuh" - Same as above, but without the over the top sad route.

7. Eleanor 1 "3D" - Fat hairy boss

8. Sarah's Life "3D" - George as the boss. There is some sex scenes, but it has stopped development years ago. Also a creepy old neighbour in this one. Furthermore, all the dudes in this game are creepy and ugly.

9. Claire's Quest "Animuh" - One scene with a fat businessman. The grind in that game is insane though.

Thats all for now, might add more soon.
Sugar daddies i think its called, not a grewt game but has some very good animated scenes with old men, also remembered another actual george, lidas adventure has george and an old tramp man that helps to corrupt her and gets quite a few scenes, game is huge tho lots of bugs reported, i didnt have many problems with it.
Have to say tho A new dawn i really like and never had bug issues, its easy to get all the content and plenty of george stuff added in past few months plus some other old men, it used to be poor quality but its been massivly improved and has some top draw animations now.

Anyway have played others with his type of character but cant think atm, will post more at some point lol. Thanks for the OP :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon12345_

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Oh yeah couole of my fav female mc games with a george type, lily of the valley and the fat old man (her step dad) has the most scenes, the other game is Manilla shaw, landlord is a slimmer george and there are a few other old men. Both these games has very good animations and large content, both pretty good games and still get updated.

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
I have a bunch of cool ideas for a VN so I tried to do something, but unfortunately my GPU is too old l and it takes forever to render stuff so I'm kinda droping the idea, here is my (awful) first render :poop:

View attachment 797997
Sad to hear you're dropping the plan of making your own VN. Was looking forward to seeing what you came up with. As for your first render I don't think it's awful, it's a decent render especially for your first attempt.

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
I hope we see more of your renders though! Also, new game has been released by the creator of Personal Assistant. Nothing sexual yet as it's only version 0.1 with decent renders. You essentially assume the role of a fat ugly creep who stalks attractive women in various locations. Seems like it has potential to be great. The game can be found here

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
A game that should be added is Saturday night, hot felame protag, some really nice animations and a mix of old and younger ppl, its still being worked on and george her boss has very little content atm but there is plenty of content over all.

Reactions: Simon12345_

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
Kinda crazy to me that there is still no VN featuring George as the MC :unsure:
I wanted to make one at some point since there is really nothing complicated about doing DAZ stuff, but rendering 3D scenes took forever on my PC so I gave up on the idea :HideThePain:
It's just that people will shame you for making such games. You know how immature 90% of them are they are ok with their fetish but don't wanna respect others.

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
It's just that people will shame you for making such games. You know how immature 90% of them are they are ok with their fetish but don't wanna respect others.
I agree People don't even realize when they are being hypocritical. That is the real problem.
Different people have different tastes, but some insecure selfish people just like to throw tantrum like an immature child.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i agree that this list is very convinient and you can see the OP put much work into it. but the list is quite outdated + about 75% of this games are... meh if you are also into quality and don't like honeyselect and hentai visuals much (especially as long they aren't good drawn)... if you really search games with:
- much old men/young girls
- at best female proganist or old men protagonist
- many ugly guys
- good renders (with maybe even animations)
- a not too fucked up story
- without futa, too much bestiality and too crazy stuff
- a solid amount of choices
- 3D and not honeyselect visuals

you won't find much. the most of them are well known already and get an update every 3,4,5,6 months OR they are pretty new and just at the beginning - or got abandoned for mysterious reasons. i could tell you about 10 really good games but some of them are already mentioned and the others are still really new or with very rare updates. about 10 games from what? about 50 games per month? i bet there are more futa and pure bestiality games than of this stuff lmfao. and i won't even try to count games with a young smooth looking boy with mother complex and many milfs in. this seem the most liked and biggest genre on this site and i bet to every 30 young smooth boy with with milfs game comes 1 old /ugly men with hot young girls game...

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
i agree that this list is very convinient and you can see the OP put much work into it. but the list is quite outdated + about 75% of this games are... meh if you are also into quality and don't like honeyselect and hentai visuals much (especially as long they aren't good drawn)... if you really search games with:
- many ugly guys

you won't find much. the most of them are well known already and get an update every 3,4,5,6 months OR they are pretty new and just at the beginning - or got abandoned for mysterious reasons. i could tell you about 10 really good games but some of them are already mentioned and the others are still really new or with very rare updates. about 10 games from what? about 50 games per month? i bet there are more futa and pure bestiality games than of this stuff lmfao. and i won't even try to count games with a young smooth looking boy with mother complex and many milfs in. this seem the most liked and biggest genre on this site and i bet to every 30 young smooth boy with with milfs game comes 1 old /ugly men with hot young girls game...
Your absolutely right any chance you can share those 10 games you was on about just want to see incase i havent played one yet :)

Reactions: majestax

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
- many ugly guys

I've stop sharing for a while as well since it hard to keep up with actual games with good content and good renders. Unfortunately only a handful of creators are into this genre and they still gotta keep up with what's popular to earn decent income. I'm sure this genre will no doubt grow but in the meanwhile, we will be the small community to upkeep it ;)

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
George's fanbase, that's rare. :ROFLMAO:
I kinda dig the genre: innocent and/or hot looking woman vs the nasty fatso, the "beauty and beast" thing.
Might be a shameless promotion (plus it's done in damned Honey Select), but I have these type of scenes in my game, if you're desperate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are also animated (95% of the game is), so might be better\worse than a static pic (depending on your taste).

Last edited: