Recommending THE LIST of games with George/FAT DUDE as a protagonist/M.C

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

If you need it for free, I think it won't be a problem to find it just by name )
I want to make fat George game someday but is there one that looks younger also I’m sorry to be ask do you know this genesis model and is there 8 or 9

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I want to make fat George game someday but is there one that looks younger also I’m sorry to be ask do you know this genesis model and is there 8 or 9
I mean the female because someday I want make a summer story where a teen fat George becomes the alpha male and steals girls from their boyfriends

Reactions: aladefenix

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I mostly nowadays, use the base morphs for Daz 3d. Below I did only using the Daz3D "built in" morphs (Except the face).
Yeah, you can do it without them. Some morphs just have more detail and naturalness. And sometimes it's just faster )

I hope that I can make one because lately I haven’t found any new George games at all
I hope you are able to carry that heavy load )

Reactions: aladefenix

antzicms

Jul 17, 2023
Sorry if this is off topic. I love all George games, I hope to see more lewed games in the future.
I recently play Autumn Boulevard which has a BDSM path with an ugly couple. I liked the ugly woman torturing woman protagonist. Are there any game with ugly woman taking advantage of the heroine? Should I call her Georgia?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Sorry if this is off topic. I love all George games, I hope to see more lewed games in the future.
I recently play Autumn Boulevard which has a BDSM path with an ugly couple. I liked the ugly woman torturing woman protagonist. Are there any game with ugly woman taking advantage of the heroine? Should I call her Georgia?
Imma be real with you chief, as the creator of Autumn Boulevard, there are in my experience very few. Because "George" is usually fine, when you add an ugly woman it suddenly becomes a problem. So there are very few.
But if there are any, let me know as well.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Awesome list! Missing Fictional Story (one of if not the best game in this 'genre'), and Gunpowder Cocktail (if you make ntr choices for the mom)

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
I have a bunch of cool ideas for a VN so I tried to do something, but unfortunately my GPU is too old l and it takes forever to render stuff so I'm kinda droping the idea, here is my (awful) first render :poop:

View attachment 797997
i dont think its that bad of a render for a first time render not bad at all, would love to see more of these pics heck even a game with this premise would be amazing

Reactions: lexlutha