Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Then the question remains of why she was even in there to begin with, as it looks like our favorite crazy uncle already has the whole story planned out.
Actually I do have the entire 5 game story planned out including the final ending for the saga. The List is just the first game that sets the foundation for our MC. It helps him down the path of who he needs to become. We have a long way to go and we have only begun to see what is hiding in the shadows. Humans, vampires, mages, werewolves, and angels have all been seen or mentioned but what else do I have in store for you all. Maybe Madisons new friend can help us with what else is out there.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
The biggest downside in this game is that you made it so vampires can't get pregnant or impregnate others.
Ive some suspicions. MC isnt a normal vampire. Maybe he's still fertile. O there is at least a ritual to restore his fertility.. at least nothing to exclude totally.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
He has hinted at 1 or 2 others, but yea, it sucks
He said the ex won't be a part of the story, and as it took Lily a long time to get pregnant in her ending, she isn't either, and outside Kelly and Madison they were the only known currently alive non-vampires he slept with, as we don't know whether Gabi is a vampire or human yet, unless I forgot when that was revealed.

That's why I think only 1 person is pregnant, which will sadly be the only one he'll ever have a child with.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
all the talk about pregnancy, with the book and MC being so special and all, seems way more likely by the end of the story he will be able to knock up humans, vampires, his happy sock. you know you want a sick vampire hybrid, even though i can not think of a single power a vampire sock would have except sucking toes which is gross(i hate feet), but vampire sock sounds really freakin cool. imagine a sock with at least the intelligence of a hungry beast, munching away at rancom unsuspecting toes. mmkay forgot what i was actually talking about prior to MC's crusty sock..... oh yeah, basically im getting MC is the new Adam, daddy of new monsters and beings, even if new is just a baby of something that already exists. ooh simple days has unzipped im off to become genghis khan in another world.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, as I've said before, unless I'm mixing up games, that is was stated early in this game that there were legends of mythic vampires that were able to reproduce sexually.

But even if I'm right, Loco has still repeatedly said there will be no more pregnancies.

It would be nice is Loco is simply trying to avoid spoilers, but I wouldn't put too much faith in that

Reactions: Ramagar

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Well, as I've said before, unless I'm mixing up games, that is was stated early in this game that there were legends of mythic vampires that were able to reproduce sexually.

But even if I'm right, Loco has still repeatedly said there will be no more pregnancies.

It would be nice is Loco is simply trying to avoid spoilers, but I wouldn't put too much faith in that
Let's face it, the MC is being set up to be mythic. So if anyone is going to be able to reproduce sexually, it will be the MC. He is set up to be a mage and vamp. Unique talents I would say.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
He said the ex won't be a part of the story, and as it took Lily a long time to get pregnant in her ending, she isn't either, and outside Kelly and Madison they were the only known currently alive non-vampires he slept with, as we don't know whether Gabi is a vampire or human yet, unless I forgot when that was revealed.

That's why I think only 1 person is pregnant, which will sadly be the only one he'll ever have a child with.
I wonder what Gabi really is? Do you think Nathan knows more about the MC then he is letting us know. What about Charlotte she was pretty interested in getting the mc with Gabi. Do you think it was important that she was a virgin too (Gabi)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
'Artistic License' for the win! We love it, keep going and please - keep as much to yourself as you can. (I hate reading ahead in books...) :>)
I won't spoil anything directly, but this is a long complex story that will be told over the course of 5 planned games. We are barely scratching the surface of what is really going on. We haven't even met all the main players yet. No matter how bleak the situation may seem I promise the very end of the saga will more than make up for the rough waters in game 1. I hope you all enjoy the journey I have planned and plotted for the mc and his ever growing harem. One small tease/spoiler just wait until you meet the other twins i wonder which set you will like best in the end.

• Wow
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just got caught up, and I forgot just how enjoyable this game is. Eager to see whst else you got in store for us.
Glad to hear you are still enjoying it. The wild ride will get even wilder that is for sure. You never know WOO WOO I mean who will show up next.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I did say there would be no more planned pregnancies for vampires.

Man I typed a lot more here, but had to delete it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes