DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Jr. Uploader
Oct 29, 2021

While you try to figure that out let's talk some numbers. I had a pretty good week I finally broke the 100 render mark this week. I completed 103 renders and 1 animation. This brings the total to 479 renders and 7 animations.

I will try to get some more work on characters for The Perfect Town done this week on Tuesday on my discord. If you haven't joined the link is in the game.

1727701200625.png

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Jr. Uploader
Oct 29, 2021

1727758295340.png

The twins are excited for Halloween, and couldn't wait to show off their outfits. They made them themselves from the bones of the last guys that tried to touch them. Remember to keep your hands to yourself around them or you could become their next clothing project.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Glad to see people are enjoying the twins calendar images. Don't worry I will still do a special Halloween render this year too. Last year's Halloween render of characters from The list dressed up as characters from other VNs was a big hit and I will be doing that again this year. Right now I am taking suggestions on my discord for it. I have 2 ideas right now but there are room for more.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah and sometimes they have no heartbeat. That always made me wonder about the whole stake through the heart thing... What would be the point?
Probably a more symbolic thing with heart as seat of power since they're blood monsters. In a lot of more modern lore the heart being staked only immobilizes too rather than killing. It's like a pause button.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Probably a more symbolic thing with heart as seat of power since they're blood monsters. In a lot of more modern lore the heart being staked only immobilizes too rather than killing. It's like a pause button.
Oh man, now I want one of those buttons... I could use it whenever HP says stoopid shit...

Wait for it... the meme is coming...

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes