divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
When you learn her backstory you will understand why. Also don't forget we already have another Mage in the harem or at least a friendly one if you were evil and decided to not include her in the harem.
Why would anyone not include all the women in the harem? Kinda defeats the purpose of having a harem. ;)

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just finished chapter 12. Damn. What a way to end a chapter. Very muchly anticipating the next one. And will gladly try the next one, too. Uncle Loco , you are very good. I haven't been this engrossed into a game on here in forever. If I ever get to where I can, you would be one I would surely subscribe to. If you ever decide to put these on Steam, I would gladly buy it.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
How much VRAM does this game use/need?

I think I'm running at less than 15 fps for the animated sex scenes, but there are other games here that run smoothly at 30 fps :HideThePain:.

An interesting story so far!

Capt2024

Feb 11, 2024
that last chapter hit im wondering how alexis will be brought back into his life im wondering if its how i think how that will effect there relationship i hope we dont have to wait long for chapter 13 and im kinda hoping for a happy ending but im wondering if thats gonna happen

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
that last chapter hit im wondering how alexis will be brought back into his life im wondering if its how i think how that will effect there relationship i hope we dont have to wait long for chapter 13 and im kinda hoping for a happy ending but im wondering if thats gonna happen
There are 4 more games planned in the series so there are a LOT more story to go through before the end.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
While chapter 13 has an interesting ending. It is one that I think fans of certain characters will really enjoy. It will not be the true ending for the saga, it is only the beginning of the long journey to happiness.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Always confused if TPT is included or excluded from the count…
TPT is in fact included in the count it is game 2 of 5. When I get close to the end of game 3 I will be putting up a vote on whether I should make game 4 as planned (side story) or Jump to game 5 which is the true ending for the saga.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
How much VRAM does this game use/need?

I think I'm running at less than 15 fps for the animated sex scenes, but there are other games here that run smoothly at 30 fps :HideThePain:.

An interesting story so far!
Some of the early chapter animations are pretty bad but that was more of me not getting good advice on how to make them. The later animations are much better.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
One question, do decisions change everything or is the story linear and always the same?

I'm in the part where an assassin attacks the MC's house and I chose to escape through the window like a rat, so I broke my head falling down and the assassin killed the whole family for sure.

But there was an option to go out the front door, so I'm sure you could try to fight and save someone even if you don't know martial arts.

Later, the MC wakes up in a hospital (well known from other games :LUL:) and I had that bad feeling, but I don't think I'll go back to make the other choice, at least until I get to a real game over or happy ending.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
One question, do decisions change everything or is the story linear and always the same?

I'm in the part where an assassin attacks the MC's house and I chose to escape through the window like a rat, so I broke my head falling down and the assassin killed the whole family for sure.

But there was an option to go out the front door, so I'm sure you could try to fight and save someone even if you don't know martial arts.

Later, the MC wakes up in a hospital (well known from other games :LUL:) and I had that bad feeling, but I don't think I'll go back to make the other choice, at least until I get to a real game over or happy ending.
The choice to go out the door is a bad ending. There are about three or four bad or alternate endings in the game.

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

There are a few bad choices early on in the game. Most of the real choices are related to who you add or do not add to the harem. This impacts the story in the long run, especially one key character in the early chapters. Some people will say the choices don't matter but I will tell you they do. To have the best overall experience add everyone to the harem, and avoid any choice that is in red.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Most of the real choices are related to who you add or do not add to the harem. This impacts the story in the long run, especially one key character in the early chapters.
OK, let's grow a little by little then, for now the harem has zero members and the MC all broken :ROFLMAO:. Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes