Thread Updated: 2021-05-05
Release Date: 2021-05-01
Developer: Cyber-Scherzo Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Length: Even shorter than the damn hummingbird
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Download
Win: - - -

MargaritaNG.png SweetMargarita4.png SweetMargarita3.png SweetMargarita2.png SweetMargarita1.png

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
yay.....a new one...
..thanks for the share...

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
the overview is short and explain everything that happen in the story... interesting...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Lol, I forgot that the bestiary was full of... well beasts, but not the 4 legged variety

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
Not usually a huge fan of Kinetic Novels, but it's a cute little game. I'll throw a couple bucks towards it, why not, especially if future ones have a bit more interactivity like the Dev Notes says.

CyberScherzo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I like the honesty about the length of the story, as well as the sentence itself "Even shorter than the damn humming bird"
The mod removed most of my joke tags and such but I'm glad they left that one intact. (Besides, it's hard to give an actual number since it *entirely* depends on your reading speed)

Nice.
Next one should be the Kaiju right?
Hope its more like the previous 2 though, not a fan of the instruction like format.
Next release will be this lich:
But if I do another "illustrated picture book" thing just like this one in the future, then it'll likely straight up be using this story:
I'd just commission some art for it and then give it the same treatment.

In general the series as a whole is going to be experimenting with some different presentation styles. The episodic nature gives me a good chance to try a few experiments with UI. Especially for small one-offs like this one.

Not usually a huge fan of Kinetic Novels, but it's a cute little game. I'll throw a couple bucks towards it, why not, especially if future ones have a bit more interactivity like the Dev Notes says.
Thank you very much.
The previous couple are already a bit more interactive if you haven't tried them yet, the next planned mini with the lich should come out in 4 weeks or so and has a few dialogue choices, but I'd kinda barely count that.

The next one after that is gonna have some minigames, a LOT of dialogue choices and some alternate endings, and it's got a steam preview page up if you want to see the trailer and some screenshots.

It's kinda been in development hell due to 2020 life issues but pushing to finish it now.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The mod removed most of my joke tags and such but I'm glad they left that one intact. (Besides, it's hard to give an actual number since it *entirely* depends on your reading speed)

Next release will be this lich:
But if I do another "illustrated picture book" thing just like this one in the future, then it'll likely straight up be using this story:
I'd just commission some art for it and then give it the same treatment.

In general the series as a whole is going to be experimenting with some different presentation styles. The episodic nature gives me a good chance to try a few experiments with UI. Especially for small one-offs like this one.

Thank you very much.
The previous couple are already a bit more interactive if you haven't tried them yet, the next planned mini with the lich should come out in 4 weeks or so and has a few dialogue choices, but I'd kinda barely count that.

The next one after that is gonna have some minigames, a LOT of dialogue choices and some alternate endings, and it's got a steam preview page up if you want to see the trailer and some screenshots.

It's kinda been in development hell due to 2020 life issues but pushing to finish it now.
I see.
Guess its a good way to keep a series fresh.
Lich is very good so the wait for Kaiju shoukdnt be hard.

CyberScherzo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
So, this game, and several others are being hosted in an "Unspeakable Games" sale on itch.io, containing games that are so sexy vile and offensive that Apple layers dare not speak their names.

itch_collection.png Also, Itch.io is having their first creator day today where devs get to keep the full purchase amount, so if you'd like to support any of these devs (be it us or whomever else) today would be an awesome time to do so.

For my part, I didn't really have paid games to put on sale in the first place, but I was charging a token $1 for the windows edition of this 'game', so I took off the minimum price for the weekend to participate in the meme sale. So if you want a copy of it on Itch.io for free here you go.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Wait, so, the one with the adorable harpy is super short, but the one with a dead corpse lich is gonna be super interactive with minigames? oof. Harpies get no respect these days.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes