2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
Where the heck is Monaco?

Edit: I found that the map extends but when trying to buy the new service, it doesn't work

Last edited:

palmergames

Apr 12, 2021
Can someone give me a hint for this ??
2) Lana set the book on fire.
The rest of the puzzle (don't remember the order):
- She was not smoking.
- Read the book phrase or something like these.
- Love is blind.
She was sad about perfect love and got angry reading the book.

bamboozleded

Nov 22, 2017
I'm stuck at the game.

The hint only tells me "Try staying at the Luxe my friend".

There's nothing to click there that I haven't clicked a hundred times, and the time won't advance no matter what I do.

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
I'm stuck at the game.

The hint only tells me "Try staying at the Luxe my friend".

There's nothing to click there that I haven't clicked a hundred times, and the time won't advance no matter what I do.
Visit the pole dance room.

sharetoypu1

Sep 13, 2020
i cant get pass buy sweets. i cant skip the time. the repair version content says i have to activate the cheats. when you do that on the main menu options it goes to your patreon page

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
"I should look around at the office" What am I looking for? I've been everywhere at the office and see or find nothing.

belvoir

May 17, 2017
Some kind of bug for me in 2.8, I've got Mia and Ethan as guests, than after sleeping I've got new girls and then it ends. Something in a timeline is not right.

• Wow
Reactions: Alezzi

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Some kind of bug for me in 2.8, I've got Mia and Ethan as guests, than after sleeping I've got new girls and then it ends. Something in a timeline is not right.
I have uploaded a fix for this, as soon as v2.8b is available, you can use the version jump page from the settings and choose the options in blue, which represent different stages of Mia & Ethan's time at the lodge. (The clothing store error has been fixed along with some other major issues.)

I'm sorry for the bug!

belvoir

May 17, 2017
I have uploaded a fix for this, as soon as v2.8b is available, you can use the version jump page from the settings and choose the options in blue, which represent different stages of Mia & Ethan's time at the lodge. (The clothing store error has been fixed along with some other major issues.)

I'm sorry for the bug!

You don't need to be sorry, I'm just reporting a bug as it may be helpful in the development, it's the least I can do right now.
Hope it was helpful, keep a great job bro.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alezzi

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
Could someone share a save file or cheat code? This game full with bugs literally unplayable at least let me check the animations

Reactions: Jotadeiru

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLodge-2.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
yeah, you need a full options panel. Not being able to adjust the sound or text speed doesn't work for many, myself included. I'll put this on the watch list and take a look again after 4 or 5 more updates.

Good luck

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes