2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Not sure what happened, but second day after dropping Lana back after the night out, time stopped progressing. I worked with the boxes making thousands of dollars and it was still 8:00. Buying the house and renovating it pushed me ahead, but then time stopped again. I couldn't find anything to do to progress. Clicked around the map a few times and then the game crashed.

I like what I'm seeing so far, if not for the bugs. Hope to see this get completed. Unique art style and it's not yet another Renpy/RPGM game, so I'm down for that.

Oh, and the stamp work is... I don't know if there's supposed to be rules to it, but I just click them randomly until it says I finished, but I never get money from it. It's a complete waste of time.
Hello there ! The time only progresses when a story event is completed, the stamp work gives you $1 for each correct stamp (match the paper color with stamp color)

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Hello there ! The time only progresses when a story event is completed, the stamp work gives you $1 for each correct stamp (match the paper color with stamp color)
Hi,

the new update was neat and I liked the mistery feature, but I have some questions regarding future content:

there will be some scene with Madeleine in the future? and there will be lesbian scenes?

your game is great and really original, I love it.

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Hi,

the new update was neat and I liked the mistery feature, but I have some questions regarding future content:

there will be some scene with Madeleine in the future? and there will be lesbian scenes?

your game is great and really original, I love it.
Thanks for the kind words !
Yes ! Madeline will also benefit some scenes in the future, no one is left behind, just some of them are harder to dominate.

As for the lesbian scenes, of course there will be ! The lodge customers cycle around different groups: family, couple, single, lesbian couple and more. Except gay, the game will NOT contain gay content.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Lodge 0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Falbo

Mar 13, 2022
Thanks for the kind words !
Yes ! Madeline will also benefit some scenes in the future, no one is left behind, just some of them are harder to dominate.

As for the lesbian scenes, of course there will be ! The lodge customers cycle around different groups: family, couple, single, lesbian couple and more. Except gay, the game will NOT contain gay content.
Where is the save file located? I want to use it on my new computer

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
It seems this new update was quite small. I renovated my house (bathroom), went to the lodge, found Lana there (and a mystery about a burning book) and... saw a scene of her and her mother discussing. Is that it?

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
It seems this new update was quite small. I renovated my house (bathroom), went to the lodge, found Lana there (and a mystery about a burning book) and... saw a scene of her and her mother discussing. Is that it?
Looks like it. It was a total of 3 minutes of dialog added. Plus the mystery thing on the phone which makes little sense, but was easy enough to solve. Pretty disappointing for an update.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Gave up after hitting the "make $20 before tonight" grind. That turned into a bizarre office supply simulator, complete with RGB highlighters. Nope!

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Gave up after hitting the "make $20 before tonight" grind. That turned into a bizarre office supply simulator, complete with RGB highlighters. Nope!
Hello there ! Sorry to hear the inconvenience, just to remind you, there are several ways of earning money. As for the grinding, keep an eye on the following version, things are getting different.

Reactions: Ahsl and InTheWoods

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Lodge 0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Aug 28, 2020
Hi there! Good looking game so far! Is there any way to have the game in proper fullscreen? If not I suggest that becomes an option in the game options. Thanks :)

Edit: Found the option to switch to fullscreen!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Alezzi
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes