2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
anyone has screenshots of the sex scenes? curious what it looks like since lots of the art in the preview are bought assets.

Reactions: WSmith

zanke666

Dec 7, 2020
the game looks cool and i love the characters and the narative but i will not stay and click this rgb buttons/stamps.
need a rework with this mini-game. maybe make it give 10 per corect click and add a timer or smthing, also it would make sense that after the minigame some time would had passed.

Reactions: Alezzi

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
the game looks cool and i love the characters and the narative but i will not stay and click this rgb buttons/stamps.
need a rework with this mini-game. maybe make it give 10 per corect click and add a timer or smthing, also it would make sense that after the minigame some time would had passed.
I'm glad you like the game, please keep in mind that you can also make money in the warehouse, way faster.

Raichulvl69

Nov 24, 2017
i seem to be stuck at the point where i buy a couch foe the newly renovated home. i only have 1 scene unlocked and the mom is stuck making breakfast @ noon. anyone have any ideas?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
So I grinded the needed $1000 to buy the house by doing the tedious box clicking minigame and the absolutely fucking awful RGB stamp minigame, then bought the house, and was immediately told I needed to grind another $500 to renovate it. Fuck that noise.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm about a minute into the game and I'm already stuck. I met the girls and gave them the tour, took one girl shopping, met another in the sauna who wanted to meet me somewhere (skip: Both a blessing and a curse), and now the game says to see Madeline. I can't find her. I cycled through the location circles (at the top of the screen) several times, and through the in-world navigation. Nothing. No Madeline, no girls. Nothing, nobody.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes