2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
I'm about a minute into the game and I'm already stuck. I met the girls and gave them the tour, took one girl shopping, met another in the sauna who wanted to meet me somewhere (skip: Both a blessing and a curse), and now the game says to see Madeline. I can't find her. I cycled through the location circles (at the top of the screen) several times, and through the in-world navigation. Nothing. No Madeline, no girls. Nothing, nobody.
Try the kitchen's right side

Reactions: Samhill

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
Nice art style.

Feedback
  1. Need a save option at choices.
  2. Add a back button for dialogue
  3. Holding CTRL should fast forward all dialogue
  4. Show character name on the popups.
  5. Add some customization for the player character (hair color, style).
Good point

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Fun until time won't work anymore and not understanding how to get on the rooftop...:cry:
The restaurant scene with Lana caused the time to glitch, I took care of it and I'm still inspecting all scenes subject to threaten the time system !

Reactions: JustifYI

GoldOne

Nov 4, 2019
Got stuck at buying sweets for Lana. It's night (23:00) and i can't find a way to go to sleep or skip time. Went to the luxe, spent time somehow but the clock now says 30:00 lol

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Got stuck at buying sweets for Lana. It's night (23:00) and i can't find a way to go to sleep or skip time. Went to the luxe, spent time somehow but the clock now says 30:00 lol
Settings -> repair button -> version content select.
After buying sweets for Lana, you should meet her in the caravan, and continue the story, then go to sleep at your house.

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
I know it's probably just a pet peeve of mine, but so many European game makers are obsessed with using decimal points in place of commas (ex: 1.000 to Europe is One Thousand. In the US, that's just 1. The three zeros after the decimal are tenths, hundredths and thousandths.) Another thing I've noticed, like in this game, is the habit of using military 24-hr time instead of standard 12-hr time. Not sure if it's just easier to program games with 24-hr time or what. But, I've never seen anything other than a military chronograph that had anything but 12 hours showing on the face. 20:00 is just 7pm. How hard is it to program 7:00p or 7:00a? (shrug) Guess it doesn't matter. Just something I've noticed. Well, that and the tendency to utilize regional slang terms and expect the rest of the planet to know what the heck it means. LOL! Anyway... I've rambled enough.

Vossane

Jun 20, 2020
I know it's probably just a pet peeve of mine, but so many European game makers are obsessed with using decimal points in place of commas (ex: 1.000 to Europe is One Thousand. In the US, that's just 1. The three zeros after the decimal are tenths, hundredths and thousandths.) Another thing I've noticed, like in this game, is the habit of using military 24-hr time instead of standard 12-hr time. Not sure if it's just easier to program games with 24-hr time or what. But, I've never seen anything other than a military chronograph that had anything but 12 hours showing on the face. 20:00 is just 7pm. How hard is it to program 7:00p or 7:00a? (shrug) Guess it doesn't matter. Just something I've noticed. Well, that and the tendency to utilize regional slang terms and expect the rest of the planet to know what the heck it means. LOL! Anyway... I've rambled enough.
thats cause decimals are written like that in Europe and we use a 24h clock here for most regions

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes