VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rycharde

You'll have to make do with the mixdrop as JokerLeader is no longer wasting time with mega as they keep banning their accounts.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Rycharde

You'll have to make do with the mixdrop as JokerLeader is no longer wasting time with mega as they keep banning their accounts.
Understand. I'm seeing these bans/etc happen on several games I play.

BTW: Just before I posted the deadline, I began the 1+ hour download from mixdrop not knowing if or when the problem would be taken care of.

Not going to get into philosophical, moral, legal, etc implications Patreon, Mega, et al are digging up other than it sucks major green donkey dicks. :confused:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have no doubt about it. To me, Eve is definitely the most attractive, sexy and beautiful female protagonist I've ever seen in a VN.

I have 2 small questions about the game.

-Please tell me that if I decide to romance Chloe and Lauren, Eve will be the only one to do it.
I mean, the scene between Ashley and Amber is hot as fuck and the little scene between Selene, Sonia and Shani in the pool is very sexy. But I really wouldn't want to see Lauren or Chloe with another girl if I decide to romance them.

And I'll put the second question under spoiler. Just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Agni2013

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
I have no doubt about it. To me, Eve is definitely the most attractive, sexy and beautiful female protagonist I've ever seen in a VN.

I have 2 small questions about the game.

-Please tell me that if I decide to romance Chloe and Lauren, Eve will be the only one to do it.
I mean, the scene between Ashley and Amber is hot as fuck and the little scene between Selene, Sonia and Shani in the pool is very sexy. But I really wouldn't want to see Lauren or Chloe with another girl if I decide to romance them.

And I'll put the second question under spoiler. Just in case.

Thank you for your question. As for the first question, yes to Chloe. Chloe is one of the main route heroines. As for Lauren, I am still undecided, given her
As for your second, yes. I need to write it first though. The scene needs to feel natural. Not in the upcoming build sadly.
:)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Thank you for your question. As for the first question, yes to Chloe. Chloe is one of the main route heroines. As for Lauren, I am still undecided, given her
As for your second, yes. I need to write it first though. The scene needs to feel natural. Not in the upcoming build sadly.
Thanks for answering!

I get it. It could depend. For example, if Lauren is or will be a romanceable character, and I decide to romance her, that would be what I say. Personally, I wouldn't want to see her with other people if I intend to romance her.

Cool! I'm glad to hear that. The scene Selena seeing Sonia seemed very good to me. It was pretty spontaneous and pretty kinky. I lean more towards something more romantic in general, but I loved the scene. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agni2013

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Thanks for answering!

I get it. It could depend. For example, if Lauren is or will be a romanceable character, and I decide to romance her, that would be what I say. Personally, I wouldn't want to see her with other people if I intend to romance her.

Cool! I'm glad to hear that. The scene Selena seeing Sonia seemed very good to me. It was pretty spontaneous and pretty kinky. I lean more towards something more romantic in general, but I loved the scene. :p
Well this is a romance VN. So I am sure you will like what's to come next. I like to throw in some kinky stuff here and there though. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havenless_

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Is the MC the one in control or being controlled ?
Depends on your initial choices. They are locked on from then onwards,
Really nice renders, not really a futa fan tho, can this feature can be turned off?
Depends on the choice of your love interest. The choices are very much foreshadowed well in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: vimey

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One thing that's annoying is that when you bring the game up and try to load a save and hit the can't find a spot to stop rolling back error you can't just hit ignore then click left mouse button to bring the load page up to pick a new save because all that comes up is the save only page. So you basically have to close the game just to get back to the load page. Though I guess you can click a bunch of times to get to the quick menu when the game restarts when you hit the ignore button.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you, but I think I have found an answer - there is definitely no cis content lol.
It is all lesbians & futa.
You mean 'straight', I think. There are plenty of cis characters just looking at the screenshots.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
2021-12-17 225411.jpg
[VN] [Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of The Lost Chapters [v0.3]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

Last edited:
Reactions: Kagrra and filo265
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes