VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6.1 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
FROM THE CHANGE LOGS :
A new recap feature has been included. It is an attempt to get readers upto date with story.
Do you have a summary of the story? Because so much time has passed that I forgot, I only remember that it is very confusing.
Rly glad to see that the author isn't close minded and open to suggestions. That's oddly rare, fr lol.
Anyway, I'll go enjoy that update

THX

Last edited:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
i aint seen it asked and i've read all 28 is this a harem game or a try them all but only pick one li at the end jc cuz it seems like the game is set up for one

Last edited:

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019

Yup. I tried to imagine what an actual futanari's life would like when they don't exist in the world I created. So Xue lacks confidence, especially when it comes to being intimate.
As for her popularity, nbelieve me, I know. As you pointed out, she has two distinct paths, adding another hard domme route would be too much when I already struggle to keep up with deadlines.
Howver, I do have a route where she kinda cucks mc, so the two routes are like two and half routes.
All that said, I am extremely happy to see someone get what I was going for. Thank you! :)
FROM THE CHANGE LOGS :

Rly glad to see that the author isn't close minded and open to suggestions. That's oddly rare, fr lol.
Anyway, I'll go enjoy that update

THX
Thank you. I try to take all feedback into consideration. The current recap feature is a work in progress. I am open to any suggestion you may have.

I believe I asked this a long time ago. The harem was a possible ending.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lost-chapters-v0-6-1-public-asura-interactive.70111/post-10432594
Thank you. Yes, a harem ending is something I do plan on implementing.

Solid lesbian game!
Cheers! I hope you do continue to enjoy what I have in store for you.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes