VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6.1 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
FROM THE CHANGE LOGS :
A new recap feature has been included. It is an attempt to get readers upto date with story.
Do you have a summary of the story? Because so much time has passed that I forgot, I only remember that it is very confusing.
Rly glad to see that the author isn't close minded and open to suggestions. That's oddly rare, fr lol.
Anyway, I'll go enjoy that update

THX

Last edited:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
i aint seen it asked and i've read all 28 is this a harem game or a try them all but only pick one li at the end jc cuz it seems like the game is set up for one

Last edited:

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019

Yup. I tried to imagine what an actual futanari's life would like when they don't exist in the world I created. So Xue lacks confidence, especially when it comes to being intimate.
As for her popularity, nbelieve me, I know. As you pointed out, she has two distinct paths, adding another hard domme route would be too much when I already struggle to keep up with deadlines.
Howver, I do have a route where she kinda cucks mc, so the two routes are like two and half routes.
All that said, I am extremely happy to see someone get what I was going for. Thank you! :)
FROM THE CHANGE LOGS :

Rly glad to see that the author isn't close minded and open to suggestions. That's oddly rare, fr lol.
Anyway, I'll go enjoy that update

THX
Thank you. I try to take all feedback into consideration. The current recap feature is a work in progress. I am open to any suggestion you may have.

I believe I asked this a long time ago. The harem was a possible ending.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lost-chapters-v0-6-1-public-asura-interactive.70111/post-10432594
Thank you. Yes, a harem ending is something I do plan on implementing.

Solid lesbian game!
Cheers! I hope you do continue to enjoy what I have in store for you.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 353 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port

Reactions: Vika Aske

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Agni2013 If you have a harem route then does it mean that all the other girls are mutually exclusive? What I actually mean to say is will there be something like Chloe x Ember or Xue x Ashley in the harem?:whistle::p

But I understand if this not a feature you're looking to implement. It would be too much work. A freeloader like me shouldn't add to your workload.
But ... A man can dream ... can't he? ;)

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Agni2013 If you have a harem route then does it mean that all the other girls are mutually exclusive? What I actually mean to say is will there be something like Chloe x Ember or Xue x Ashley in the harem?:whistle::p

But I understand if this not a feature you're looking to implement. It would be too much work. A freeloader like me shouldn't add to your workload.
But ... A man can dream ... can't he? ;)
Hmmm. It is a very good idea. However, then that would raise the question, why these two people who have shown no interest in each other so far, are suddenly having sex. Chloe is pretty possessive of the MC and hates to see her go on other dates already. Would be too jarring to the reader.
So, if I do write a scene like that, it will be probably at the very end. The scenes will also need to take into account your earlier choices, like if Xue is Dom or Sub etc. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kwazi and returner

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Hmmm. It is a very good idea. However, then that would raise the question, why these two people who have shown no interest in each other so far, are suddenly having sex. Chloe is pretty possessive of the MC and hates to see her go on other dates already. Would be too jarring to the reader.
So, if I do write a scene like that, it will be probably at the very end. The scenes will also need to take into account your earlier choices, like if Xue is Dom or Sub etc. :unsure:
Thank you for considering my idea. Yes it doesn't make sense story wise but there are gaps where other characters might join in? Like the principal domming both the sisters after finding them kissing the library perhaps? Or Ms. Patel finding the maternal support she never knew she needed from MC's mom?
Yeah you might have to deus ex machina that shit too much to make these work. :unsure::(

• Haha
Reactions: kwazi

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Small update. My Patreon has been suspended.
Per our guidelines, creators must demonstrate consent between adult participants or characters in all Adult/18+ works; specifically, a freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of consent by a statement or by a clear affirmative action. Additionally, participants and characters must be able to give consent (i.e. not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, hypnosis, blackmail).
They linked this forum page. Apparently a part of working at Patreon involves surfing smut websites. Can anyone suggest what exactly might be violating their guidelines? Is it the fact that everyone likes Eve? In a supernatural way?

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Small update. My Patreon has been suspended.

They linked this forum page. Apparently a part of working at Patreon involves surfing smut websites. Can anyone suggest what exactly might be violating their guidelines? Is it the fact that everyone likes Eve? In a supernatural way?
is there incest in the game i heard a ip can get ur account suspended

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes