Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
I think something is wrong with labels in script, cuz episode 2 ends after new tenant scene and there is no car and hospital scene afterwards, however if you load save from episode 2 beta from hospital then it keeps playing like usual, i'll try start new game from episode 1 maybe this will fix things, unless it was planned to make that branching and i'm being a dumbass ;P
EDIT: playing from the start, half of the cynthia scene is missing or so (unless i fucked up again) so yeah, i think there are some fuck ups in script

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
SpeedPostx
First - I love your game ... it shows potential to be a great one. The chars are awesome & the story is interesting.
BUT your renders ... mhhh ... plz take a look at this screenshot:
Unbenannt.jpg
The left one is 90% JPG graphic format with 304kb size zoomed in 500% - the right one is your released picture in PNG format with 2.03mb file size (same zoom) ... can you honestly make out any significant difference between them quality wise???

So please consider to convert your image files to *.jpg - It helps not only us players with download time but also yourself - way shorter upload time ;) and also way less storage size on your drive - if you care about this^^
There are quite a few good image converter out there ... most of them free software and easy to use (example: XnView - can convert in batches)

I bring this up because your game is "only" v0.2/EP2 but already 2.33GB large ... how large will it grow in time with PNG´s ... 5GB ... 8GB ... your poor I-Net connection when you upload it to different file hosters ;)

otherwise keep up your great work and dont let you run out of steam for your awesome game - would be pity ^^
7/10 from my side - only 7 because of your PNG format ( its from 1997 !!)

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
After thinking about it, I can say that "harem" will be added to the game, but the individual endings will be there for every character or group of characters. I will add this in Dev's note later when I release the Ep2 finale release(Public). (Sorry for the late reply.)
Thank you for this, as long as the Main character gets to play the field and isn't locked in on paths like some games do I'm okay with this. Not every game has to be a harem, not when you have female characters with very strong and dynamic personalities. Plus, not every woman is cuckqueen or what ever term these people say around here. One more thing, beware of those that complain about female characters having ANY ink or piercing on there bodies because they're out there.

Reactions: Bbc_panda

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
This game has very little content and not many pictures.
Even if you read all the conversations, it doesn't take 20 minutes.

But now the file needs more than 2G? Very outrageous.
So how much size will be needed in the future? More than 10G? Speechless...

Nov 21, 2019
This game has very little content and not many pictures.
Even if you read all the conversations, it doesn't take 20 minutes.

But now the file needs more than 2G? Very outrageous.
So how much size will be needed in the future? More than 10G? Speechless...
gulag cookie cutter #32221

Reactions: Bbc_panda

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lost Love [Episode 2] [SpeedPostX] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,23 GB / 194 MB - TheLostLove-EPISODE-2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,19 GB / 159 MB - TheLostLove-EPISODE-2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~8,7% of the original size, image quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Let me preface this by I definitely like this game, I like the mc's personality, I like love interests, there's flaw here and there, like the grammar, but why does too many characters use same hair, what gives?? Lily, Jennifer, Tara have the same hair...

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
aaah Mikayla... why that stupid percing ? those horrible tatoos ?... You were so pretty when you were a child and now look at you, a fashion victim with no return (it costs about 150 000 dollars to remove all those tattooz and takes 5 years protecting the parts of your body from the sun etc..). Daddy wasn't there ? what was the problem ? Why none of your friends did aware you ? We need an explanation about what happens in her life that makes her the thing she is now,
View attachment 1868638
Gotta be pretty brain damaged to make those kinda assumptions about a person cause they got tattoos. Did your daddy not beat you enough so that you would respect other's choices? Did your mommy not hug you enough so you wouldn't lash out at those who are different then you?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The random capitalized words are annoying. If it's not names, titles or the first word in a sentence, it's not capitalized. Or initials, like CRA.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The random capitalized words are annoying. If it's not names, titles or the first word in a sentence, it's not capitalized. Or initials, like CRA.
I don't know SpeedPost's nationality, but in some other languages (like German) nouns are generally capitalized. If the developer's native language is something like that, the habit of capitalizing could be hard to break and carry over into English. For my part, I did notice them but never found them annoying.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To be fair, your body is a temple. Also, the characters in any novel are, by definition, divisive.

Sometimes standing up for yourself means talking back to someone and finding stuff to
belittle about that someone you are fighting with, either verbally or resisting their charge.

Just like graffitty, ink on your skin does not win you any points,
will never make you prettier or more attractive,
because the canvas is always you, your body, your ideas and your expression.

Being a canvas you deliberately forego all your uniqueness by letting some artist or another
turn you into their posession, their masterpiece:

you are not yourself anymore, you have been branded in the same ilk as
holocaust concentration camp victims or slaves getting the mark of their owner.

Gotta be pretty brain damaged to make those kinda assumptions about a person cause they got tattoos. Did your daddy not beat you enough so that you would respect other's choices? Did your mommy not hug you enough so you wouldn't lash out at those who are different then you?
Whether you approove or not, sometimes talking back to characters helps gamers/readers
go through the games/novels they find engaging enough to feel strong emotional affection or contempt
about.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Here is my walkthrough mod for this game. This one will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy
P/s: Since the game developers added their own walkthrough system, my mod has been made redundant. Therefore, I will abandon it.
Download:
1655982631076.png 1655982674431.png 1655982785865.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes