SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lost Love [Ep. 5 U2 GPE] [SpeedPostX]

GPE = Gallery Plus Edition

ChangeLog [14 July 2024]

• A few game-breaking bugs were reported, but they are fixed.
  • Improved Pathmaker, now you can select any episode you want.
  • Added the update of 2 lewd scenes in the replay gallery.
  • Reduced the size of the Android port now it's under a GB.
  • Now you can change the MC name whenever you want in the game.
  • You can change all the characters' names and other things whenever you want.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
After we found out that MC's mom is alive and well,what relation with Ashley(sister) is logical now? Even before calling her sister and her mom Ms.(MC's surname) is weird. Why he doesn't call her mom,than? If we choose 'friend' at the beginning,she calls herself(Ashley),little friend and MC big friend,lol.I wanted to play from the scratch,but dialogs are still off whatever relation you choose.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
After we found out that MC's mom is alive and well,what relation with Ashley(sister) is logical now? Even before calling her sister and her mom Ms.(MC's surname) is weird. Why he doesn't call her mom,than? If we choose 'friend' at the beginning,she calls herself(Ashley),little friend and MC big friend,lol.I wanted to play from the scratch,but dialogs are still off whatever relation you choose.
Ashley is MC's half-sister, they share the same father but have different mothers.

Lumiscnt

Formerly 'Lumi24'
Mar 21, 2022
Special renders in the gallery crashes the game when I click it the first time but it works after relaunching it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Whatever she is to him is still no logic he will call her Ms.something. Mom,step-mom or by her first name yes,especially knowing her from his early age.
I mean, that completely depends on how old he was when he met her. He could have been late teens for all we know when he met her. Not to mention people are different, MC might not be comfortable in calling her mom. But in any case, as dev has pointed out earlier, Ashley is MC's younger half-sister, with them sharing father, specifics of the situation otherwise have not been revealed yet.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020

GPE = Gallery Plus Edition

ChangeLog [14 July 2024]

• A few game-breaking bugs were reported, but they are fixed.
  • Improved Pathmaker, now you can select any episode you want.
  • Added the update of 2 lewd scenes in the replay gallery.
  • Reduced the size of the Android port now it's under a GB.
  • Now you can change the MC name whenever you want in the game.
  • You can change all the characters' names and other things whenever you want.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:
MEGA
Pathmaker only works for last update. Can't choose different episode. At least in my case.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes