SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

RERENDERS

Hi, Speed here. I took a day off, and now I'm back on this. There are 50 or so scenes left to render again with all kinds of problems, poke-through, texture problems, or wrong texture. I have already started grinding them. A few of those are here.
As I have said before, The Beach Lady you meet in the morning scene will change, I hope you guys liked her character design and look.

Jill had quite a few bad renders, because of a weird texture in her eye but after some lighting change, I fixed it.
I hope you guys liked the game and you didn't encounter any crashes or problems while playing.
I have already started writing episode 5, I will soon release the next episode's storyline.

As always thank you for your support and patience.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello there, it's Speed. As I previously mentioned, I planned on revamping the initial scene featuring Eveline. The current version doesn't provide the player with enough information beyond the relationship between MC and Eveline. To address this, I've created a new opening scene that retains most of the original content but is presented in a more cinematic way and provides additional details about MC's past, his actions in the city, and his motivations for being there.

Thus I made a few renders for that scene, let me know if you like your thoughts on this.

ep4_s1_n3-Beauty.jpg

show image ep1_s1_n2-Beauty.jpg

show image ep1_s1_n1-Beauty.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NOTE: Only giving a few of the 11 images posted, got to leave some on the table :devilish:

Hi, Speed here. I'm just making a small post to inform you that I'm done with those renders and show you how they turned out.
I changed the design of the Litunent a little bit, she has bigger hearts now and has long legs. (There will be a post about her design soon)

Fixed the issue with Jill's eyes. They are looking better now.

Also, Lily's scene... her hair texture is fixed now.

And last, the beach lady. I hope you like her new design.

A new version will be launched with the itch release.

ep4_s5_jill_and_captain_henry_scene_(27).jpg
ep4_s6_drive_with_Jill_scene_(80).jpg
ep4_s15_morning_training_scene_(66).jpg
ep4_s22_help_from_lily_scene_(37).jpg ep4_s15_morning_training_scene_(60).jpg

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes