Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
guy's i figured out how too have sex with the girls no modding or hacks.

- you talk to the girls until you get the flirt option, then flirt until both bars are full, the press the 'kiss' button.

- when you do, you get an error message but that's fine, in ren'py when you get this message you can rollback the game a choice, or ignore and see what happens.

- the options are in French but the blue text at the bottom and the option second from the left.

- most characters have animations afterwards an then the game continues as normal, but some just give you another error.

- in that case, just press rollback, the first option on the right, till you get back to the game.

there is stuff locked behind patreon access or whatever like the younger girls or vip girls/content. or some girl that are just not finished yet but not a terrible game. i mean i was able to fuck 4 girls in one in game day and it was all animated, and for me that already makes this better than most of the 'early access' games on this website.

Reactions: hentai charley

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017

- you talk to the girls until you get the flirt option, then flirt until both bars are full, the press the 'kiss' button.

- when you do, you get an error message but that's fine, in ren'py when you get this message you can rollback the game a choice, or ignore and see what happens.

- the options are in French but the blue text at the bottom and the option second from the left.

- most characters have animations afterwards an then the game continues as normal, but some just give you another error.

- in that case, just press rollback, the first option on the right, till you get back to the game.

there is stuff locked behind patreon access or whatever like the younger girls or vip girls/content. or some girl that are just not finished yet but not a terrible game. i mean i was able to fuck 4 girls in one in game day and it was all animated, and for me that already makes this better than most of the 'early access' games on this website.
Which girls? Because most of them don't have an option and its annoying

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

to add to this, you have an energy bar that goes down with each action in a day, there are items to refill it(I just cheat it)

Also, in my experience you can just continue to ignore the errors and you'll eventually get the girls panties even if they don't yet have a sex animation.

and lastly, a heads up, most of the girls you can do stuff with are not the family; except the dumb older twin. everyone else says "available in 0.x.0" with all numbers greater than 1.

Reactions: hentai charley

fiber23

Jun 6, 2019
fix about a mistake when you exit or save the game in spanish and english mode it doesn't mark yes or no or in spanish

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
so im still going to guess that most of the game is going to remained locked behind a paywall with that vip stuff still wont be accessible to everyone.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020

that the current problem with the game. I understand wanting your work to be worth something cause of the time one or two people put into the game. But when you lock content behind a paywall it alienates a portion of the community or fans that once supported you. It is done with triple A games over the past 20 or so years cause everyone is tired of paywall just to experience a full game.

Screwball87

Mar 14, 2020
Me gusta el juego, pero muchos textos no aparecen cuando se pone en español o ingles.
También tengo problemas con el exámen de manejo, alguien, sabe las respuestas?

Reactions: amsousa

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿how hard can be a drive test?,nobody is going to drive like in gta games in a visual dating game,well... yeah... because the lenguage barrier too because the game is more in french than english or spanish too.

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
This game has sooooo many bugs too it, it makes it hard to play with, :WutFace: :WutFace: :WutFace: But like a dumbass, I played it anyways :WaitWhat:o_Oo_Oo_O:WaitWhat::WutFace::WutFace:

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes