Mod Ren'Py The Lust City - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement Mod [S2 v0.22] [Candylight Studio]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Bro, With your mod when i choose vn mode , but still sandbox? o_O

No matter which one I choose, they will all switch to sandbox.

Please have a check.

Last edited:

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Communication is key. Makes for people using the mod more helpful if the mod has any problems. I do hope you are not abandoning your mod.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
LaikDink
Can you at least say if you've abandoned the mod, if no updates are needed, or what? But you sure made a Patreon page, great job(y)

Honestly, the worst mod makers are Ripson and LaikDink. No communication, no updates...
Why make a mod at all if you don't plan to properly maintain and update it?
I'm not going to pretend LaikDink is not going to get anything by doing it, but he sure doesn't need to give explanations here, even less so than game creators, that at least can say they get promoted and shit with exposure for larger groups of people. Modders can barely say that since modders get a fraction of the attention and a lot of pressure to fulfill a schedule that he doesn't control. At max feel free to not become a patron in the future to support his work, other than that he doesn't owe anyone anything, it's not like this mod is stopping anyone to create their own mod.

People are too entitled nowadays, to complain about a dev with a patreon earning money to not show work is one thing, to complain about a modder is just idiotic.

Reactions: steelmonkey76
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes